Old-new place

After graduation and wedding William and Clara decided to go to the UK to their father Olivier and try to convince him to move with them back to America, like he used to live there when William was younger.
It would be better for all of them, after all Olivier still had his old house in Utah, all his old neighbours really liked him and would love him to come back.

***

It had been some years and Olivier finally broke and agreed to go with his family to Utah. To start everything over again. To left all the bad memories he had in house in UK.
After solding the house, it's the day of their flight to America.
After more then 10 hours of flight they finally arrived to Utah. First they got to Clara and William's house and unpacked, ate dinner and William went with his father to his place to help with his stuff as Clara stayed at home with their children.

*Clara's pov*

I've stayed home while William and Olivier went to unpack stuff at Olivier's place. I'm cleaning in the living room since it's been lots of time we've been here last time when I heard little footsteps on the floor, I look to my right and see my son Terrence standing in the entrance between hallway and living room, he looked so cute with his messy hair, in his monkey pajama, rubbing his eyes and his plushy monkey in the other hand, yawning after sleeping after such a tiring flight.
"Good morning, hunny" I've said "Hi mum, what are you doing?" I'm cleaning. It's kinda dusty here" "Can I help you?" He said that sentence in his cute, sleepy voice that I thought I would explode of how cute my son is. I wish he could stay like this forever. "Of course, hunny" I've said and he smiled, like that we started to clean the living room and had lots of fun. After about 1 hour I heard laughing from upstairs and hearing that Terrence smiled and started running upstairs tripping once in the hallway and I started going after him. As I got upstairs I see Terrence reaching for door handle, opening the door and going inside, I walked inside after him and I see Terrence hugging his younger brother Michael and starting to play with him. I walked to them and asked "Boys I'm going to make Chris milk, do you want something to eat?", "Fruits!" Terrence said, I smiled "I'll be right back" and I walked out leaving boys alone.

*Terrence's pov*

As soon as mom walked out of Mike's room we began to play dragons and knights with his toys. We've been playing for some time until Mike asked me "Wut knaw?" (what now), it took me a whole to figure out what he asked me "What do you mean?" I asked "Wut will knaw happen?" (what will now happened?) I looked at him confused not knowing what he meant "Why we come here?" He asked, "I don't know, but I think it's going to be cool!", "You know soon we will go to school and meet new friends" I added, he looked at me, but didn't said anything, then mom had came in with fruits and our brother Chris, giving us the fruits and sitting on Mike's bed with Chris in her arms and feeding him. "Mommy, where's dad?" Mike asked, I actually didn't noticed dad isn't home "He went with grandpa, hunny" mom said smiling. For another hour we've been playing until we fall asleep again.

***

*Olivier's pov*

After 3 hours of work in the house and unpacking, me and William decided to take a break and go for a small walk. While we were walking I wasn't a bit shocked with new people or new hung out places, maybe 2 new young couples with kids and 1 eldery couple that we got to meet when we got there. They're from big city, but got tired of all the noise and big city problems and decided to move out to smaller one, just like it was with me, such a nice people. And only things that had been build in these years was a park and grocery store. While walking we've noticed a young woman with, I think that's her daughter, she's maybe in her early 20's and her daughter is maybe 2 years old and her husband probably the same or around her age. As we walk past she looked at us and "Good Afternoon, are you new in the neighbourhood?" She greet us and asked "Good Afternoon, not really just came back here after 8 years" I answered "I'm Olivier and this is my son William", " Nice to meet you, I'm Lynda, my husband Rodrick and our daughter Victoria" and we talked like this for some minutes to the time we started to walk again and started to go home

***

When Willy and his father came home they decided to have a small talk while drinking tea. Talking about work, politics and how things are going to look like in the old-new place, hoping kids could find new friends.

*Willy's pov*
After 30 minutes I've decided it's time to go home and told my father I'll be back tomorrow to help him with other things, and just like that I left and drive home to my wife and children. While driving I couldn't wait to play with my sons and beat them in their own games and finally after such long days spend some time with the love of my life.

*3rd person pov*
After about 20 minutes William was back. In the living room where were Terry and Mike running around the room and playing like usually, while their mother was sitting on the couch reading a book and watching them, so nothing could happen to then, and their younger brother sleeping in his room. After a while of running Terrence had fallen, and had been lying on the ground for some time "Hunny, are you okay?" Clara asked "Yes, I just want to lay down here" Terry answered, and Mike sat down beside him, then they heard front door opening and closing, and they saw their father coming into the living room and hear him saying "Boys, it's time to sleep" they looked at William with sad, puppy eyes "You need to get sleep tomorrow were going to grandpa" Willy included and the boys rushed fast to their beds, as William and Clara smiled, and William come closer to her and kissed her head signalizing he'll go put boys to sleep and change clothes.

______________________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed this rushed chapter. I know there wasn't anything with Noah, but let's say that it was an introduce and in next chapter I'll make them meet our tomato-head boy