One Night Job

*Mike's pov*

Some days later I received a call from the boss of the pizzeria and i got accepted! I'm starting my shift Today at 12pm. I have to tell Noah when he comes back, I bet he won't be so happy, but at least I'll try something on my own.

I've been reading a book when I heard the front door open and close which meant it was Noah. Like usually he came up to me and kissed my cheek and headed to bedroom to change into more comfortable clothes, but today he went to kitchen and got a can of beer, then came to the living room and sat down on the armchair.
-How's work?
-It was ok like usually, but Rylie came again, so it fucked up my mood.
-Uh, Noah I have something to tell you.
-Hm?
-I've got accepted to that job and I start tonight.
He looked at me disappointed.
-Are you kidding me?
-No. Today I've got a call from the boss.
-Oh my god. You know that I don't want you to go there.
-It's just one night, I'll be okay.
-What time do you start?
-12pm to 6am.
Noah sighed annoyed.
-If you get yourself killed I'm reporting you to police.
I chuckled and kissed Noah's nose
-I'll be okay! I hope.

*Noah's pov*

It was 12:32pm and Mike left. I was kinda worried something could happened to him and I couldn't sleep, so I decided to search through TV channels and see if there's something to watch. There was a movie which was to 2 am and I decided to watch. I got up and went to make some popcorn. As the time went by and movie ended I started to feel sleepy around 3 am. I turned off TV, went to brush my teeth and to sleep.

And again I was laying down and
couldn't fall asleep, but just a while ago I felt sleepy, actually extremely. I got up of my bed and sat down on the floor laying against it looking out of the window at the city and just felt like crying. I don't know why, but as I suddenly felt like crying I suddenly started to cry. Why? Why am I crying? Is it because of all the worries? Or maybe because of the family issues? I don't know.

I woke up to the sound of clock beeping. I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:30am. I rubbed my eyes, stood up and searched for Michael, but no sigh of him. I started to get worried. I've been telling myself the way is just long and nothing happened to Michael. I went to do my morning routine, then make something for breakfast. I tried not to think negative about Michael's night job. Suddenly I heard the front door and run to it
-Finally, what took so long?
Mike looked at me. He looked weird, like scared?
-Sorry the way back took long. I'll go take a shower and sleep, I'm really tired.
He said and went to the bathroom, leaving me curious what happened that he looks scared? I'll ask him when he wakes up. I went back to the kitchen.

*Mike's pov*

It was 3:42 pm I just woke up and was in the bathroom. I've been looking at the mirror, still shaking a bit not only because of what happened, but also of nightmares I had today. I splashed water on my face, turned off the water and went out to the living room. But seems like there isn't Noah anywhere. I saw a note on the coffee table, I came up to it, took the note and read it, turning out Noah went out to the store.
I dressed up and read a book to try and focus on something else then last night.
After 20 minutes Noah came back and the first thing he done he came up to me sat next to me on the couch and looked at me.
-Something wrong?
-What happened?
-What do you mean?
-When you came back you looked scared as fuck and I can see your hands shaking a bit. What happened?
-Nothing, just tiring night.
-Michael you know later or soon I'll find out. What happened?
I looked at him, thinking if I should tell him, but he'll get mad. But on the other hand I don't want to start a fight.
-Michael.
I sighed.
-Well, don't get mad. Some minutes before the shift was over animatronic almost killed me. The same as the previous guard.
He looked at me shocked and probably mad.
-I knew something like this could happened! I told you not to take this job!
-But I'm okay!
-But what if you weren't!? And you weren't here with me!?
I placed my hands on Noah's cheeks and kissed him gently.
-Don't think about it, be happy that I'm with you, right here, right now.
He looked at me for a while.
-Fucking idiot.
He kissed me and I started to laugh.
-I'm never letting you to something like this ever again.
-Don't worry, Noah.
I started to stroke his hair and he placed a kiss on my hand.