XXXVI ( Slightly M )

Warning : Dirty talking

" Are you okay ? "

" Do you want me to lie or to be honest ? "

The older groaned in annoyance , keeping down the stethoscope from his hands beside the younger as the latter turned around to look at Jimin , an-all-knowing smile playing on his lips .

The later didn't return the gesture though , his eyes fixed on the man on the bed .

" Listen Jeongguk, " He started, his bland baritone giving away his unwillingness to be involved in this matter . " We need to get straight down to the business . Immidiately "

The ravenette narrowed his eyes. " You can't take a joke , don't you? "

" Jeongguk..." Yoongi uttered his name in a warning tone . They're already knees deep down in the bloody mud caused by all the lies he had to deliver and make the hospital believe in them . They can't afford to mess it up .

They don't know the original identity of the serial killer . But it is quite clear that the other is keeping tabs on them .

What if this killer...this maniac...exposes them ?

" Jeongguk...you....YOU ARE A FUCKING MURDERER !!! "

The said man groaned , throwing an inaudible curse towards himself. He has no idea how the other found out about his secret but at any cost , he can't let this thing go out of the four walls of this room .

" Hyung...." He started , taking a step towards the other as the other took a few steps backwards , his back almost hitting the walls of "...I don't know what you're talking about hyung....But I promise you that I never dipped my hands in a bucket full of blood...I can assure you-" "SHUT UP !" The other screamed , cutting off Jeongguk .

" STOP LYING YOU MONSTER ! " He shouted, picking up the blue vase from his bedside table " I'LL FUCKING FINISH YOU JEON JEONGGUK !!! "

Before Jeongguk can step up and try to convince the other that he's falsely accusing him , the other man has already thrown the vase towards him .

" DIE ! FUCKING DIE JEON ! "

"...And if this gets out in the open , you're dying , Jeon " Jimin finished , his left eyebrow's corner raised up in a comical manner while his eagle like eyes raked over the doctor like a hawk . " Did you even hear what I said ? "

Jeongguk just gave a blank look to Jimin .

" Do I need to explain the plan to you again ? From the start ? Huh ? "

From the start....

" Baby hyungie" Jeongguk whined , his arms wrapped around Taehyung's thighs tightly as the older ate from the vanilla ice cream tub in his arms , pitying his husband , who's sitting on the floor and sulking about their sex life .

" No love....You heard what the doctor said , right ? " He said, hoping to uplift his young husband's mood but Jungkook just pouted at him .

" But I just want to give you a blowjob , hyungie.... It's been too many days since we added a bit of spice to our sex life...." Taehyung's dick twitched in his pants after receiving such a wonderful proposal from his husband , with an exceedingly warm mouth which he can fuck but he knows better not to disobey what the doctor said .

" Think with your brain ,stupid Taehyung , Not with your cock " He mumbled to himself almost in a scolding manner , making the other release a quiet giggle .

" Maybe you should consider the emotions of that thick cock of yours-" Taehyung removed the spoon from his mouth , leaning down his head a bit to glare at his husband . " I'm not like Mister Jeon Jeongguk "

The other just smirked " So you do admit that I have a thick-ouch ! What was that for ??!" Jeongguk whined out Taehyung hitted the back of the other's head with the back of his hand .

" You asked for it , you bunny ! "

Jeongguk just sighs in response.

" Baby...." Taehyung tries again " Our little berry will be out of me just after a few months " He kept the empty ice cream tub beside him on the bed and latched his hands onto Jeongguk's plush cheeks . The younger looked up , his eyes now trained on the other's slightly oval stomach " And then you can have me anytime you want . I promise " Jeongguk mindlessly nodded , leaning against the other's stomach as he adjusted his right ear against the worn fabric . " Anything for our little berry "

Taehyung smiled , letting go off the other's cheeks . " Anything for our berry "

But then his smile dimmed .

" Ggukie...." He whispered .

Jeongguk released a quiet hum .

" Did you take a look at the 'baby's budget' list I made last week ? "

Jeongguk shook his head lightly against the other's stomach.

" Baby...." Taehyung softly said "...We need a crib....we need to paint the walls too....clothes for the baby , a few ointments that new borns need...and..." He whimpered slightly , causing Jeongguk to look up in alarm , his right hand immidiately coming up to latch onto the other's cheek . " What happened sweetheart? " He asked , his eyes almost teary . He can't stand his love crying like this.

" And we need a lot of tins of powder milk too.... those are very expensive..." The older whispered " If only you listened to your aunt and married a nice girl....you wouldn't have to settle with a person like m-" Jeongguk immidiately pressed his palm against the other's plump lips , his glistening eyes locked with the other's glossy ones .

" Love " He quietly said " Don't you dare utter another word " He whispered , his other hand now coming up to caress the other's stubble with utmost care . Taehyung truly looked like he's on the verge of breakdown .

" I'll take care of it all " He promised " Even if I have to murder somebody someday to keep you and our little berry safe , I'll do it without thinking twice "

" That's how much I love you Kim Taehyung, always remember that . If it's needed , I'll bring the whole world before your feet "

" Jeongguk " Jimin uttered " Hoseok's coming back within 15 minutes with Taegguk " He said , sparing a single glance to the clock above Yoongi's head . " We can manage for you to sneak out and check the area for 3 hours at maximum "

Yoongi nodded

" I know that you want to give up , but don't " He looked at Jeongguk, a sterm look on his face . "You need to do this for Taegguk . "

Jeongguk took a deep breath , nodding at Jimin afterwards .

" I'll do anything for my daughter . If it's needed , I'll bring the whole world before her feet "

Jimin averted his gaze towards his husband who looked back at him with the same terrified look he's holding in his eyes .

And then he mumbled to himself quietly .

" I hope you'll keep your promise this time , Jeongguk "