𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐢

Warnings: Mature Language, Drug Abuse, Abuse, Sexual Abuse hinted, Molestation mentioned (Not in major detail), Flirting, Incest implied, Blood, Drug Addiction, Drug Dealing, Alcohol Addiction, Scheming, Blood, Sexual References, Sex Mentioned, Lime, Panic Attacks.

enjoy the long chap- changed the faceclaim of Louie to Jacob Elordi so I can use more gifs of them together and do "cassie and nate" for edits.

GUYS THERE'S KK3 REFERENCES LOOK OUT :)

❝𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝

❝𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝.❞

『𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤; 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲~𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕』

"𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲, 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲! 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 open presents?" An excited Isabelle asked, her voice high and full of cheer. "Baby, don't you think we should wait for your brother to wake up?" Amelia smiled, she was trying to distract a cheering Isabelle from the grumbling of Lewis stumbling down the stairs. "No! I really want to look now!" She whined, "Isabelle! Let's not start this, we don't want to wake your brother up and be patient." Melia warned softly yet sternly. "Problem?" Lewis questioned taking a long drag of his cigarette as he loomed in the doorway.

"Izzy just wanted to open her presents, I said she should wait for her brother." Amelia smiled softly, Lewis grunted stumbling up to Amelia. "What's it matter if he's down here? They're not even-" Lewis went to snarl when Amelia cut him off. "Okay, why don't you open your main present from us?" She asked with a beam. Isabelle cheered rushing toward the box and tearing the wrapping paper off, "Go get us a drink." Lewis ordered as Amelia nodded.

"Wow!" Izzy gasped in awe picking up one of the ice skates. They were shimmering blue with pink laces, Isabelle had dreamt of ice skating for a couple years now. Lewis looked her up and down before picking up his daughter and spinning her around, she giggled, trying to ignore the stench of alcohol on his breath. "You like them darling?" He asked her with a smirk, "I love them daddy." Isabelle smiled as Lewis looked to her with a smile, "You're gonna be a real heartbreaker Izzy bear. We're gonna play a game later, when your moms out, are you excited?" He smirked grimily.

His breath stank of alcohol and Amelia woke up Carl, "I don't like it all that much." Iz admitted with a frown. "It'll be your other present, like your skates. Do you like the skates?" Lewis smiled. "I love them!" Isabelle cheered, Lewis finally put her down and she ran off to play with Carl. "What was you saying to our daughter?" Amelia demanded sternly to Lewis.