𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

A/N: Currently obsessed with writing Nightmare atm so enjoy! I plan to update my Hawk book soon- which will explore addiction, along with this chapter so an extra warning is being placed! Also thanks so much for 15.9K!

Also I spent over an hour changing my FaceClaim for Izzy so for those confused it's Sydney Sweeney mainly because of the gif count and because Season 2 Cassie from Euphoria partly reminds me of her.

Warnings: Alcohol Addiction, Mentions of Past Drug Abuse, Mentions of Trauma, Blood, Torture?, Fights, Bullying, Manipulation, Izzy being terrible (Don't follow any of her behaviour), Again- Alcohol Addiction is heavily featured in this chapter.

❝𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐨𝐦.❞

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 grandfather and Sensei Silver, "Daniel LaRusso. It's nice to see you again." Sensei Silver declared, I felt the tense atmosphere without even been told what was going on. "Yeah, right. Bullshit." Daniel snapped back walking towards us. "Hey Kid, don't you think you should go back and stay out of this. Izzy Tizzy?" Johnny Lawrence asked, "Don't call me that." I huffed. "My granddaughter is welcome to stay where she wants." John spoke up.

"Fair enough, I'd probably react the same way if I were you. My past behaviour was... inexcusable. If I could go back and undo it all, I would. All I can say now is, I'm sorry. And I assure you, I'm not that man anymore." Terry explained. "I don't know what padded room you crawled out of, or what twisted game the two of you are playing and roping Isabelle into. But if you don't get off my property I swear--" Mr LaRusso went to say and I glared stepping forward in defence of my Sensei's, the pair resting their hands on either side of my shoulder, like an angel and devil moment.

I couldn't tell who was who though... "It's okay Isabelle, respect and trying to be good is clearly a one way street in this, Miyagi Do. We'll still hold our students to a moratorium on fighting before the tournament, for what it's worth. Provided of course, you do the same." Sensei Silver pointed, what the fuck? "Sensei, they humiliated me, they burnt out my cigarette, they make fun of my homelife- I gotta get them back." I replied to Sensei Silver and Kreese quietly.

"It's not all about you, it's not about your problems right now." Sensei Silver harshly told me, not loud enough for Daniel or Johnny to hear. "But-" I tried to say. "You heard your Sensei, in due time, their humiliation will come." John quietly told me before butting in the conversation between Silver and LaRusso.

"Just remember our deal. If Cobra Kai wins the All Valley, you two are done teaching. For good." My grandfather reminded Daniel. "That won't happen because you're not gonna win. Now get the hell out of here." Daniel snarled and Terry walked off in defeat, John went towards Johnny and I went toward Sam who stepped out of the inside dojo- Nancy was laughing with Demetri and Carl, Miguel was with Eli and... I was alone.