𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐲

Warnings: Mature Language, bullying, violence, Juvie (mentions of it), alcohol abuse, heated argument (If that's a warning).

A/N: This chapter is shorter than usual!

 ❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫..❞

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 Kreese, may I ask who this is?" I spoke. "This is the police station, we arrested your father." A man spoke as I flickered some cigarette ash into my pretty black ash tray with skulls on it. "Mm hmm that's lovely." I shrugged, I couldn't care less. "You don't seem phased by this, your mothers currently giving a statement." He said. "I couldn't care less because nothing good every happens, I bet she tells you he never touched her... Well she's wrong." I told the man down the phone taking another drag of my cigarette.

"Would you be willing to give a statement?" The police man asked. "Aren't you meant to come around to my house and do this?" I wondered. "If you give a statement it can help us in court." He spoke ignoring my question. "You can't force me, so no." I told the man hanging up. "Fucking police." I grumbled stubbing my cigarette out.

"Hey you okay?" Hawk asked coming from my room. "Just fine, you're welcome by the way." I smirked. "I am very thankful you let me stay over. You coming to see Miguel?" He wondered as I tensed up, I wasn't ready to face him yet. "I'll go visit him tomorrow, I have to go to the police station." I explained. "What for? Are you in trouble?" My best friend asked. "Nah don't stress dude, see you later." I assured Hawk hugging him, he had strong arms and I felt safe.

"See you Iz, call me if you need my help again." Hawk smirked before walking off. I sighed, "I guess I should go give a statement."

✦✦✦

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 my apartment in some black denim ripped jeans and a Nirvana shirt, "What's going on with you and Hawk?" Tory wondered dressed for her shift at the sushi restaurant around the block, I got a job there too but I didn't start for another week. "You trust me right?" I asked her softly. "Course." She nodded. "Then don't worry about it, and don't push me." I answered before hopping on my bike.

"Can't we at least talk about it? I wanna know what's going on, no secrets you said that." Tory spoke clearly getting jealous and riled up. I blew a bubble with my bubblegum and turned to her putting my sunglasses on my forehead, "And you said you trust me, guess we're both lying to one another." I told her putting my sunglasses in my pocket and my helmet on.

"Izzy stop being a bitch to me, I'm trying to be mature." Tory told me. "Maybe I am just a mean sarcastic bitch, ever think about that? Mature isn't a thing I go under, I thought you knew that. Now if you don't mind I have shit to do." I spat driving off.