𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱.𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

Warnings: Mature Language, Alcohol Addiction, AA Meetings, Drug Addiction, Blood, Crying, Mentions of Abuse, Bruises,  Trauma, Violence, Stalking, Manipulation, Guilt, Relapsing, Smoking, Abandonment.

Karate Kid 2 Inspired scene:) Also this chapter goes into Simon's past properly- I forgot whether I previously stated his past yet when skimming through old chapters I couldnt find it so please go with whatever I write now lol.

Unedited atm but editing soon :)

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤...'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬~𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬-𝐑𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝!" 𝐈 huffed reeling my rod, my dad let out a small chuckle. I couldn't fish to save my life. "Have patience Isabelle, these things take time." He tried to assure me, "I only tried to fish once, I was four and I can't really remember it." I sighed. "Here let me help you." Daniel softly spoke, he shuffled closer towards me on the boat, his arms went to wrap around  me to help me but I couldn't help but jump. "Woah, are you okay?" He asked me softly, stepping back. "I'm sorry, I'm just a bit skittish after everything... I trust you." I agreed softly, "Are you sure?" LaRusso asked me gently, I replied with an of course and allowed my father to help me. He showed me how to reeling in the fish and deal with the bait. I smiled at the matter of actually being able to bond with someone like Daniel.

Maybe we could actually have a good bond, a good relationship. "Thank you for helping me." I thanked my father.

***

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 fishing, dad rowed the boat along and handed me some lunch he'd prepared, "How did you learn fishing?" I asked softly, taking a small bite of my sandwich. "I learnt fishing from my sensei, Mr Miyagi, he was like a father to me. He taught me Miyagi Do Karate and how to defend myself... But it was more than that. He was more than a teacher." My dad explained whilst I continued to eat my sandwich. "I wish I had a sensei like that, he seems like he was a noble, kind man. I wish I could've met him and I'm sorry for what I did to the picture...If I could I'd fix it myself." I said softly, sadly. "I could always be your sensei, if that's what you wanted. I'd be more than happy to teach you some of what Mr Miyagi taught me." He offered, I smiled to my father.

"I'd love that, Robby didn't really teach us as good as you could. It was rather messy... I guess as messy as things are now." I sighed slightly, looking over the water. "I'm scared to be around my own mother and Terry alone... But the thought of seeing the looks on their faces when we take them down proves to me that everything I get is worth it." I admitted, my voice cracked slightly. "I'll be with you every step of the way." He promised.