𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬

A/N: So the role of Isabelle's Uncle was actually just a random bit of inspiration I got, he will be casted by Andrew Lincoln for those who don't know him I'll show a gif below before continuing the chapter:

Also he is just a minor character but will appear here and there in chapters. Another note: I am now hinting that Tory had a little thing with Miguel before Isabelle that she just ignored so some of the season four plots work :))

 Another note: I am now hinting that Tory had a little thing with Miguel before Isabelle that she just ignored so some of the season four plots work :))

~~~

Warnings: Mature Language, Threats, Homophobia, Manipulation, Jealousy, Violence, Mentions of Corrupt businesses, Bullying, Mentions of Abuse, Sam being a bitch, Prison.

This chapter is really long because I got into it and couldn't split this episode of CK as it's too good.

❝𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞.❞

"𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞?" 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 in surprise as he smirked at me, "I must say Isabelle, I thought you'd be more happy to see your dear, dear uncle whose come all the way from London." I rolled my eyes, this man did not need an ego boost, "Maybe don't sneak up on me, you're lucky I didn't kick you down." I replied to him. "Carl told me you do karate now, didn't take you both as the ninja types. I'm here on business." Samuel informed me as I chuckled in a scoff.

"Of course you are, that's the only time we see you. Surprised mom didn't tell you what a disappointment I am and Carl what a despicable sister he has. Look, I gotta get back to my girlfriend so, kindly, fuck off." I smiled, a large sarcastic smile. I didn't have a terrible relationship with my uncle, but it wasn't very close. He'd send me expensive gifts on special occasions like birthdays and the holidays, plus whenever I used to visit him in England he'd always make sure I was welcome and got on with my cousin.

"Yes, Carl did say you were a bitch, but maybe he's foolish because we both know he was the more weaker one out of you both. I best be going, I still need to check into the hotel but we need to talk Isabelle before someone else tells you before me." Samuel seriously told me. "How serious are we talking?" I wondered worriedly. "We'll meet up soon Isabelle, you don't know a Terrance Silver do you?" He asked. "Uh, yeah, heard of him." I agreed. "Good, what would you says a good way to win the man over?" He asked. "Ask his assistant or something." I shrugged walking off.