𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞

A/N: I just wanted to alert my readers, my mental health is pretty low right now, I recently lost my cat so if updates are up and down you know why along with school and production!

Also this chapter name is based off of the song "Jungle" By Emma Louise!

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Rape, Mentions of Abuse, Violence, Threats, Hints of Suicidal Thoughts, Mentions of Death, Alcohol Addiction, Hints of Sexual Abuse, Homophobia.

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Rape, Mentions of Abuse, Violence, Threats, Hints of Suicidal Thoughts,  Mentions of Death, Alcohol Addiction, Hints of Sexual Abuse, Homophobia

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞. ~𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞-𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 come in with me?" I asked Tory uneasily whilst I scanned through the clothes in my wardrobe. "I'm sure, if you want me too." Tory replied with a smile. "He's not gonna be nice to you- he's not gonna be nice to me." I sighed picking out a red and black flannel shirt to go over my Nirvana top, "That's mine." She smirked spinning me around. "And do you really think his comments affect me or even bother me in the slightest, I wanna be there for you Iz, I'm not Lola." Tory promised me cupping my face. 

"I'm getting drunk after this I swear." I muttered to myself. "I know you aren't, but he's still Lewis, baby. He won't change, no matter what." I stated with a sigh as Tory did up her flannel on me with a small smile. "What's making you go visit him anyway? You seemed so against it before, like Samantha not fighting and now being an utter bitch." Tory questioned before growing angry. "We can find another job, screw LaRusso, screw Evans and I'll fuck Mitchell up... Again." I promised my girlfriend kissing her lips passionately.

"And, it was Sensei Silver. I had a lesson with him, he taught me something and it makes sense." I stated with a smile. "What did he tell you?" Tory wondered running the brush through her hair. "To face the fears in our life and I'll show you the other one later." I smirked wrapping my arms around her waist and whispering in her ear, "Balance... is crucial." I husked in her ear causing Tory to laugh, "What self help book did you get that from?" She questioned. "Sensei Silver." I smiled before looking down at my phone:

John told me about your situation a little. Don't blame Johnny I asked. Samuel informed me of your father, do you need a ride to the prison? -Terry

"The hell?" I wondered before hearing a horn beep outside, "The fuck is that?" Tory wondered as we dashed outside shutting the door behind us. "Thought you might want to turn up in style, miss Kreese, miss Nichols." Sensei Silver smirked. "Who told you we lived here?" Tory asked. "I checked the students list, so, what do ya say?" He asked smiling. "I say let's go." I smiled hopping in his car and Tory glanced warily. "Tor?" I asked her. "Okay, okay. But you best put some cool tunes on sensei." She reluctantly told him.