𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, Blood, Sexual Abuse Mentioned, Abuse, Drugs, Drug Dealing, Manipulation, Trials (I hope I wrote one correctly, only ever seen them in tv), Crying, Paternity Tests, Lies, Murder, Bullying, Paedophellia, Incest, Homophobia, Slurs.

NOT proof read

Warning- This chapter is pretty heavy and primarily revolves around Lewis' trial. This chapter doesn't relate to the Cobra Kai storyline but it heavily revolves Isabelle's arc so read at your own risk. The next chapter will contain torture and traumas. 

This chapter is a lot shorter than usual but includes Tizzy fluff <3

Note- I kept the questioning to Izzy to a minimum by the prosecution- I hope that this chapter still makes sense and please again read at your own risk.

𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞...𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥?~𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛-𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤

"𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 rise?" The judge requested as Lewis stood up for the court, my brain was swarming with what the answer could possibly be. He'd said so many things, so many lies and some truths. He manipulated me, he abused me, he raped me, he ruined me. Tears welled in my eyes, I looked over to see Tory sat next to me, "It'll be okay yanno, you were brave." Tory told me as I shook my head, I was trying not to cry. Cobras don't cry.

That was a lesson that both John and Terry taught me, don't try it shows weakness, I'm weak but I shouldn't show it. "No, I-I wasn't. I've never been brave. You shouldn't be here Tory, you never should've come." I whimpered out to her, "Hey, I wanted to be here. You know nothing I heard scared me right? If this was what you were hiding... I think no different of you." Tory promised me as I looked away from her. "Nobody wants damaged goods." I whispered out repeating Lewis' words.

"Mr Lewis Kreese the jury have come to a decision on your appeal and official trial." The judge answered. "The jury have decided that Lewis Kreese is guilty of domestic violence, rape, sexual assault, paedophilia, sexual violence, assault and assault on a minor." The jury spoke. "Mr Kreese will not be granted appeal and will serve twenty years in maximum security without any parole." The judge revealed. "Maybe the good guys win after all." Terry smirked wrapping Amelia into a hug.

"Except we aren't the good guys." I muttered...

✦✦✦