𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Warnings: Mature Language, Alcohol Addiction, Drug Addiction, Drugs, Violence, Blood, Torture, Trauma, Abuse mentioned, Blackouts Mentioned, Collapsing, Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Manipulation.

❝𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

❝𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧..❞

『𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤; 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕;𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕』

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 to go to the party that her friends were dragging her to. Something in her decided she'd let Kanis and Michelle lead her to the party. She wanted to forget about her parents and her homelife. "Come on bitch, it's in here!" Kanis cheered as Michelle "whooped" and the trio walked into the mansion. Kanis' brother was throwing a party at his house, "How is your brother so rich?" Isabelle gasped in awe, thankful she put her contacts in so that she could see the massive masion.

"Uh, he works in the medical business." She spoke, Kanis at this age genuinely believed that her brother worked at a pharmacy, but in reality he was a drug dealer selling class A drugs day in day out. "Oh, cool." Iz nodded. "We'll be back, let's go get drinks!" Michelle smiled dashing off with Kanis to get a drink, leaving Isabelle alone.

"Hey, are you alright? You like like a lost lamb or some shit." A deep female voice piped up, Izzy spun around to see a beautiful girl, no beautiful woman stood in front of her. Her hair was a light brown that faded into a beautiful blonde, she had a smokey eye and chocolate eyes that Iz knew she could fall in love with. "I'm just fine thank you." Izzy furrowed her brows as Tory poured her a drink, "Yeah, you fucking look it, have a drink." She offered, Isabelle took the cup in her hands.

"Oh, I don't drink anymore." Isabelle softly refused, "What? You a nun or something?" Tory asked her with a small smile. "I'm not good when I drink, you better tell me your name before I spill my guts." Iz smiled to the girl. "I'm Tory, with a y." She smirked as Isabelle downed her drink. "I'm Isabelle, with an e. Tory with a y, why don't we go talk somewhere more private?" Isabelle wondered pressing a small kiss on Tory's soft hand.

"I'd like that Isabelle with an e." Tory smiled pressing a small kiss against Isabelle's lips...

✦✦✦

『𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲; 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕- 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐃𝐨𝐣𝐨』

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 today, I see the future." Terry admitted to us all, I stood next to Kenny in Junbi stance as I looked over to the numerous older men stood a little behind Sensei Silver. I didn't like the fact that there were all these men possibly coming into the dojo. I've learnt not to trust people so easily, I don't trust any of these men. I got shit on by Johnny, I got shit on by John- I won't let myself get shit on again.