𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐒𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐫

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, Alcohol Addiction, Alcohol Misuse, Drug Misuse, Manipulation, Blood, Crying, DUI, Jail, Scars, Trauma, Arguing, Paranoia, Jealousy, Isabelle is a possessive mf.

A/N: I know it's been so long I apologise! But when it got announced that s6 is filming I suddenly got a burst of inspo, so please enjoy, leave comments for anything you'd wanna see or think will happen in s6, vote or just enjoy! Not proof read by the way x

𝐒𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬.𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞..𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞.~𝐒𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐬

『𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫;𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕』

𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 time. As she sat down waiting for John Kreese it felt different, usually she felt glad to see him, she felt like it was worth something. Kreese kept telling her that it was all going to work out, that it just had to be a little longer. She had felt confident knowing that Izzy was on her side, well, that was until she received that voicemail two weeks ago and hasn't heard a thing from the blonde since. Tory had been keeping up with her Instagram though, videos of her training at Cobra Kai doing ridiculous moves, her at numerous parties and drunken rambles about music/poetry. Tory snapped out of her thoughts about Izzy and Cobra Kai as Kreese sat opposite her, they made brief small talk for a while before Kreese finally asked. "Where's Isabelle these days? I've noticed the past few visits she's not been with you." He wondered, his voice gentle as it could be, he always tried to keep a gentle voice with Tory.

Tory sighed, she had to be honest with John and herself. "Something's changed in Izzy, somethings flipped in her over the past few weeks. It's odd, she sent me a voicemail explaining that she was on Silver's side now and that he was her family- well more or less that. It's like how she was at the end of the All Valley all over again." Tory explained, slight pain in her eyes as she talked about her ex girlfriend. "That's the thing about Izzy, I don't think she's ever known her true self because she puts her trust in the wrong people." Kreese stated and he believed that, he didn't feel the need to tell Tory that Izzy was at her truest when she was under his watch because Tory would make that conclusion herself. "But what about what she was with you? And more importantly, what if she drunkenly exposes us- what we've been doing." Tory said lowly, worriedly.

"That doesn't matter anymore." Kreese stated causing Tory to frown. "What the hell are you talking about? Our plan is to stop Silver and get out, if it got out both those things would be ruined." She frowned. "We're not doing anything like that anymore. Nothing we do is going to get me outta here." He sternly said. "I've been helping you this whole time. Keeping secrets from everyone I know, putting this before my relationships. And what? Now you're just done?" Tory snapped back. "I've put you through enough. The best thing you can do right now is look after yourself." Kreese told her, she sighed out and shook her head in disbelief. "Screw this. This is what I get for putting my trust in anyone. I'm always the one left picking up the pieces." Tory hissed out getting up and leaving. First Izzy, now Kreese. She felt like she had no one left. So she went home and cried.