𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢.𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐲

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, Blood, Trauma, Crying, Mentions of Abuse, Mentions of Assault/ Attempted Manslaughter, Prison, Manipulation, Degradation 

A/N: Hello readers I am officially back and I apologise it has taken me so long to write this story once more. I've took comments on board and re read what I've written so far so hopefully this all makes sense :D! Unedited <3

 I've took comments on board and re read what I've written so far so hopefully this all makes sense :D! Unedited <3

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲...𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐲...𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲~𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 with Tory had been wonderful, but joy doesn't last long. "Tory, I have to go home." I whispered to her gently, her arms were around mine as her hands ran through my hair. "I don't think you do." Her voice softly said in my ear. I'd managed to get lucky, I avoided suspicion from Terry and mom whilst I stayed at Tory's these past few days as well as keep Nancy quiet...For now. I looked up to my girl and pressed a soft, loving kiss onto her lips. Tory returned the kiss brushing her lips against mine more passionately, "Iz, I've missed this." Tory said against my lips, I broke away from her breathlessly. "Me too, Tor, but I genuinely have to go." I seriously told her, gingerly moving her arms from being around mine.

As much as I wanted to stay in this moment I had to have my wits about me. If I was out anymore Terry or my mom would get suspicious and I know what they're capable of now. I got up from Tory's bed, went towards my bag and changed into gym leggings and a Rolling Stones oversized t-shirt. I placed my now blonde hair into a bun as I felt arms pull me back. "Toryyy.." I whined out quietly as she pressed a gentle kiss on my neck. "No I know you need to go but just let me kiss you." Tory said huskily in my ear. I spun around, "I'm waiting." I smiled to her, allowing her to passionately kiss me once more.

I reluctantly broke apart, she cupped my face, "Are you sure you'll be okay there?" Tory asked, worriedly. "Babe, I've been there for a while now, I know what I'm doing. We just need to take it as slow as we can." I told her sternly. "You're right." She agreed, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Sorry, can you say that again?" I teased her, causing Nichols to smack my shoulder and let go of my face to do so. "That's our problem Iz, we go too fast, we need to make sure we have one another's backs." Tory explained. "T, we need to separate our love from the dojo. At the dojo, we need to do what they tell us- no questions asked." I sternly stated. "So you want to hurt me?" She frowned.

"No, no, Tor I don't. You're the last person I wanna hurt, ever. But Silver's gotta think we're broken up, or he'll catch on. If any of those Sensei's ask you to hurt me, do it." I seriously explained. "Yeah, you're right, we gotta be smart." She agreed. "Wow, twice in a night? I am a lucky girl." I smirked to her, pressing a final kiss onto her lips.