𝐱𝐢. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥.❞

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐬 was all I could feel in this moment, "This can all be over in an instant, the decision is yours!" Sensei Lawrence shouted as we continued our burpees over and over on a loop like a record. "Maybe we should confess." Hawk whispered to me between burpees. "Are you out of you mind? You do that, you're hated, you're Eli again and I'm Bets... What we did wasn't wrong." I assured him.

"Who trashed the Miyagi Dojo!" Lawrence boomed. "You all know I am no fan of the LaRusso's but that sort of bullshit isn't what we teach here. At least not anymore." He continued looking to my grandfather who stayed silent. "So I'm gonna ask you again, who trashed Miyagi-Do?" Sensei asked as Chubs made some pathetic attempt of proof that he's loyal.

"I'm shocked you can keep quiet for so long." Tory hummed in my ear. "I'm shocked you underestimate me Nichols, I do what I want when I want and the world has to suck it up.." I whispered going to kiss her cheek, "Enough of that Kreese! I want answers not excuses!" He ordered as I nodded continuing my burpees.

"Sensei we really don't know who did it." Miguel wheezed. "Somebody knows something. Question is, whose gonna break?" Sensei Kreese seriously stated looking towards Hawk, Kanis and I. "Keep going we can do this all day!" Sensei Lawrence shouted going to answer his phone. Kanis showed no guilt on her face, nothing bad at all.

"Sensei we need a water break." Assface asked wheezily. "Two minute water break!" He called out allowing it.

✦✦✦

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 tell Lawrence what the three of us did." Hawk voiced to Sensei Kreese. "That's stupid." Kanis scoffed. "Say nothing. I'll handle it." He promised. "Yes sensei." Hawk bowed as did Kanis and they walked away. "Who actually stole the medal of honour?" Sensei wondered. "That would be telling sensei, and I don't want to betray the Cobras." I told him. "Well done child." he smiled.

I bowed to my sensei and went to get a drink, "Hey you doing okay?" I asked Tory kissing her. "Can't you just tell them you did it?" She whispered. "Sensei Kreese is handling it." I whispered assuring her. "Good." Tory smiled. "So I was wondering if a certain someone might have the time to go on a date with me tonight?" I asked her. "I'll think about it." She winked as Sensei instructed for us to go towards the back dojo.

✦✦✦

"𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠." 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢 𝐊𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞 instructed as I was lifting weights with Hawk and Kanis, not your classic 1kg no about 10kg. But I can cope and I will continue to do so. Because I am a fighter, I am strong and I am not a pussy. My parents had scurried off to a retreat for marriage counselling or something, which I was rather happy about because no matter what dad's still angry and he still lashes out at us. He tells me I'm worthless and no ones gonna love someone like me, he sneers it in my ear but he doesn't hit me so mom doesn't realize his horrid ways.