𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱.𝐆𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

Warnings: Mature Language, Slurs, Alcohol Addiction, AA Meetings, Crying, Sick, Abuse Mentioned, Self Harm Mentioned, Scheming, Violence, Blood, Underaged Drinking, smoking, Drug Addiction, Manipulation, Mentions of Rape, Near Death.

A/N: Just a note- Isabelle has conflicting points of views in this and often seems like she's changing her mind but I want to do that to show how she's conflicted from right and wrong. Hopefully this makes sense later on in the chapter.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬?𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬?𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐎𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬?~𝐆𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞-𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 empty before? I feel empty. I've reduced myself to drinking all day and getting high alongside that because he made me loose her. I didn't lie to Terry- I was Cobra Kai for life but I knew I couldn't be the loyal student he wanted me to be without putting on an act. I'd done too much to be what I once was, yet I will still remain strong and I want to conquer the Valley. I opened another bottle of whiskey, inhaling the fruity notes of the whiskey. I went to raise the bottle to my lips when my phone buzzed, T.

T <3: Im ready 2 talk. Come over.

I took a large gulp of whiskey before placing the bottle down, I stumbled up, almost knocking the bottle over as I did so. I managed to stop spinning and replied to Tory.

I<3: I Cming T

I looked at myself in the mirror, "You have to do what's right for the dojo." I told myself trying to breathe. I had to do this for Tory, for myself. I felt so torn between doing the right thing and loosing everything I knew yet I'd have morals, I could try connect with my family, I'd have Tory yet I'd be in danger, I'd leave Kenny trapped in Terry's web, I'd look weak and no one would look at me the same.

I looked at a photo of Tory and I on my mirror, "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry." I slurred sadly before going downstairs, I found Terry downstairs watching a movie with my mom. "Can one of you take me to Tory's please? I'm gonna end it, tonight." I slurred slightly over my words, I could hardly stand up. "Are you sure you should be going out in this state honey?" My mother asked me softly. "I just, I wanna get it done." I mumbled, Terry sighed getting up. "I'll take ya, come on, we'll take my car. Go get some water and some food before we go, you should at least look sober." Terry told the last part to me quietly. "Yes Terry." I agreed.

✦✦✦

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 you afterwards, how about we swing by Cobra kai after and get a little training in before tomorrow's session?" Terry offered as he parked a little bit away from Tory's apartment. "That sounds great man, thanks Terry." I forced a smile before getting out the car and knocked on her door. I felt more stable now, yet it was obvious I'd taken something and I hoped she saw that. "Come in." Tory softly spoke as I followed her to her room.

𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑| 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐬.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें