𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

Another long chap to make up for my absence! I've missed some parts from the ep I based this off out such as Stingray's arrival at the dojo- if u wanna see it comment and I'll put it in a flashback :D

Warnings: Mature Language, Alcohol Addiction, Drug Addiction, Drug Dealing, Manipulation, Mentions of Smut/Sex, Trauma, Self Harm, Caring Daniel, Angry Terry, Blackmail, Crying, Blood, Violence, Choking, Groping, Abuse, Mood Swings, Abused turning into Abuser, Broken Bones, Psychopathic Tendencies, AA/ NA Meetings Mentioned.

This chapter is like 6000+ words I got carried away <3

❝𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

❝𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭...❞

𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧, I felt my arms wrapped around someone. I turned to look, worried I'd had another meaningless fling whilst I was high and would have to lie my way out of this one. But it was Tory in my arms, all I could remember was us arguing and then... Then I submitted to her. "You're awake." She commented opening her eyes and rubbing the dust from them. "I am, last night was..." I trailed off, unsure what to say. "So you remember?" She asked me quietly, my brows knitted together, I was high but even so- how could she not think I'd remember such a thing.

"Of course I do, I'm not a fucking idiot." I snapped stumbling out of my bed and going toward my desk, I was searching for pills or alcohol. "Are you fucking serious right now?" Tory scoffed at my getting off my bed. "Yeah, I fucking am." I snapped finding a cigarette and flicking my lighter up to light it.

"Iz, you said last night-" My ex girlfriend went to say, I slammed my fist on the table, she didn't flinch once. She was used to this. "I know what I fucking said. If you treat me like I'm insane I swear to God." I threatened puffing on my cigarette. "I'm worried about you." Tory seriously voiced walking up behind me. I simply laughed finding a bottle of whiskey in my draw, I'd began to chug it before responding to T. I placed the whiskey down and stubbed my smoke out.

"You're worried about me?" I mocked her. "Fuck, believe it or not I care, people care- last night..." Tory went to snap when I spun around getting in her face. "Last night was about you making me loose control. You lost Robby so you wanted to make yourself feel better. It's funny really, I didn't think he'd actually believe it." I smirked to her as she looked at me in confusion.

"Why can't we have a normal fucking conversation? Why can't you be honest and we can discuss things like before?" Tory demanded. "You wanna discuss things? Alright, let's discuss things. Let's discuss you and Robby, let's discuss me helping you out and you throwing it in my face, let's discuss the fact I've almost been beaten to death and it haunts me!" I sneered shoving her with each statement. "Izzy, stop!" Tory shouted grabbing my wrists.