𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢.𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭á𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐬

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, mentions of panic attacks, mentions of abuse, mentions of rape, bullying. Again, for anyone who has suffered abuse or panic attacks or any of the above I'm sorry for this, I have never experienced any myself and this is based on research.

A/N: Quick note I'm back to school now and this year I'll be studying a lot more now! Also I write like 8 books and act like I have a schedule so updates may be a little less regular!

Again reminder: Bullying is a current theme through this, I don't agree with it I think it's vile but I also think some bullies have a hard past, which I hope comes through with this book :P!

Because then you're gonna realise you shoulda used no mercy.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 Samantha LaRusso's bottle hitting the ground caused Tory and Isabelle to smirk. "What are you doing here?" Samantha asked the girlfriends warily. "Didn't think you could hide from my girlfriend forever did you?" Isabelle smirked. "LaRusso you're such a pussy, you cannot hide from us..." Tory smiled evilly. "What are you gonna pin me down and break my arm too? Taking turns with each one?" Sam sassed.

"Hey, you let that happen, you didn't even fight back." Tory sneered. "You just went home and cried to mommy blaming Cobra Kai. But who started  the fight Sam..." Izzy glowered. "And mommy's not here." The girlfriends smirked in unison. "I best give you the honours..." Isabelle smirked watching as her girlfriend and Sam began to fight, Tory pushing Sam into the punching bag. She kicked it missing Sam and Izzy struck scratching her face.

"Tell your mommy and daddy that they messed with the Kreese's, John and Isabelle." Izzy snarled dragging her along yet Samantha managed to roll up and kick her away. "Don't you worry she isn't going to just break your arm..." She snickered as Tory and Sam faced one another. "You deserve much worse than that..." Tory growled. "So sexy..." Iz hummed.

Tory continued to swing for Sam as the LaRusso girl blocked in response, Isabelle was sat on the wooden pier if you like and pulled Samantha back whispering in her ear, "Everything's your fault LaRusso, she'll crush you and I... I'll kill you..." Izzy snarled slamming a fist into the LaRusso girls face before holding her so Tory could kick her again and again causing Sam to make her fall onto a rock.

"Robby, Miguel... It's all your fault!" Tory growled dragging Samantha along and placed her between two rocks lowering her between the pond. "You started this, lets finish it." Tory sneered pushing Sam into the water. "How's it looking now LaRusso?" Kreese laughed as Sam's eyes bolted open...

It was all a nightmare...

✦✦✦

Isabelle's POV