𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯.𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐃𝐨

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of abuse, heavy violence, arm breaking, fighting, panic attacks, making out.

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭..❞

"𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲..." 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 shocked. "Shit." Tory finished my sentence off as we heard about Terry Silver. "After Miyagi shit humiliated you I don't blame him, or you." I replied, not what people would think I'd say. "The war must've been tough, it makes sense." Tory agreed. "It was, but he was there for me and he always will be." Kreese told us. "Right right, changing the subject!" I smirked as the pair rolled their eyes.

"What are we doing for Christmas?" I asked. "Nothing." John and Tory said in unison. "What? Not even presents?" I wondered in disappointment. "I don't celebrate Christmas, I'm surprised you do." My grandfather replied. "Yeah Iz you don't even celebrate Thanksgiving often." Tory chimed in as I rolled my eyes. "But Christmas is Christmas!" I defended.

"My parents surprisingly believe in Jesus Christ so we had to celebrate it, it was the one time our family ignored the chaotic lifestyle and became a family you know? It's important to me." I told them. "We'll see." John stated. "What if it's just a meal? Or something?" I wondered. "Babe just give it a rest." Tory huffed eating her fries. "Fine jeez..." I laughed.

✦✦✦

𝐀 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 my phone as I thought about Carl's worries, yet they aren't my own anymore so what does it matter?

Hello Isabelle, do you want to come and visit Keene tomorrow? -John

I have been meaning to visit Robby to be fair but never found the time to with working and school. I was laid in my bed awaiting for Tory to join me.

Uh yeah sure, lmk when 2 be there.-Izzy

"Tory come back to bed..." I groaned seeing my girlfriend's figure in the kitchen, I was lounged on the bed thinking about the stories of Terry Silver and Cobra Kai. "I'll be there in a second." She assured. "Come now baby..." I whined lying back and groaning. "God you are so needy." She chuckled walking over towards the bed in her beautiful pyjama set.

"And you're a sight for sore eyes..." I smiled mesmerized by my stunning girlfriend and kissed her forehead as she snuggled under the covers with me. "Stop being so soppy." She smirked as I smiled, "Have you been thinking about the All Valley?" I wondered out of nowhere. "Yeah course I have, I'm gonna win." She proudly announced.