𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢.𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐲

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, Alcohol Addiction, Alcohol Abuse, Implications of Cheating, Mentions of Drug Abuse, Bullying, Mentions of Juvie/ Juvie, Blood, Weapons, Tizzy fluff!

A/N: Thanks so much for over 10K reads on this book! If you haven't read my announcement- I'm back at school in a couple of days so updates may vary a little! I hope you're enjoying Tizzy's story so far and I can't wait to continue it.

P.S: This chapter is a really long chapter!

S: This chapter is a really long chapter!

❝𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞!❞

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬, the newbie. What do they call you on the outside princess?" A strong, tall woman taunted running her fingers along my cheek. "Iz. That's what they call me." I muttered to her as her and her friends chuckled, "Fuck, no way a nerdy, pansy ass bitch like you called Iz, that's too badass. What they really call you?" She asked, she was called Tanisha- Tanisha Payne. She was trapped in juvie a like her brother, trapped with me before I got out. "They-They call me Bets." I stammered wiping the fingerprints on my glasses.

In response the girls just laughed at me, "Bets? Bet you're a slut then huh?" One teased. "J-Just leave me alone." I stuttered as Tanisha grabbed hold of my neck. "Nah, this nerd can't be a slut. She's too frigid and a pussy, ain't that right Bets. Bet your friends are a bunch of nerds to, what were they called? I hear you muttering them, D-Demetri, Eli, Nancy and Lola. You're always whimpering about Lola and Robby." Tanisha taunted.

"Shut up!" I grunted glaring at her, "Oh... Someone's got lady balls huh?" One of her crew laughed as I punched Tanisha in the face. "Looks like Betsy wants to throw down, bring it on! I'm sure Robby and Lo will feel really sorry for you." Tanisha snarled kicking me in the gut, I didn't really know karate back then, I just watched a couple martial arts movies and tried to copy them to stand up to dad. I didn't really know what happened next except repeated blows to the face, stomach and ribs. Blood dripping everywhere and I softly whimpered out, "Robby..."

✦✦✦

"𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞..." 𝐀 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 to me as I smiled opening my eyes, "Hey baby." I smiled to Tory kissing her lips. "I thought I heard you say something, are you okay?" She asked me as I nodded, "Course I am, just thinking back to a time long ago in Juvie. Maybe Robby had a point with seeing a therapist." I spoke as Tory sat on the bed next to me. "Maybe he does but even so we can't afford it, we can only just afford Cobra Kai... No thanks to LaRusso." Tory scowled and I wrapped my arms around her comfortingly ignoring the fact my phone buzzed:

About last night, if u wanna forget it. I understand even if u just need some1 2 talk 2 I'm here- R x

"Don't worry baby, John says we will win and we will get revenge on... what is it now Miyagi Fang, Eagle Do? Sensei's teaming up Tor and this guy- the stories I've heard he is a fucking karate master." I explained to Tory who looked up at me, "What if another sensei is bad for the dojo?" She wondered. "An extra teacher can never be bad and apparently this ones got history with Mr LaRusso, that's what John says anyway." I shrugged putting my hair up in a bun and grabbing my iPhone.