𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡.

Warnings: Mature Language, Possessive behaviour, violence, bullying, mentions of abuse, mentions of prison.

❝𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨❞

𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 out at the club, our favourite one to be exact. The bartender, Jasmin, was a close friend of my girlfriends so she gave us the drinks without checking our ID,. "Shots! Baby girl let's do shots!" Tory smiled tracing a recent neck tattoo I got. "Live long, Be reckless... Be real." "Tory... That's the best thing you ever said." I chuckled kissing her lips lightly.

"Coming up girls!" Jasmin smiled pouring the Cherry Sours for us. I looked over to see a girl eyeing Tory up, "Someone's looking at what's mine..." I whispered to Tory with a playful smirk. "Possessive much." Tory giggled as we downed the shot linking arms and in sync with one another. "What's she staring at?" Tory furrowed her brows. "Isn't it obvious?" I asked her. "My beautiful self." She grinned before kissing me once more.

"That is very very true darling... Everyone wants us, wants to be us..." I smirked to her. "No wonder why, have you seen yourself?" Tory grinned. "I'll be back in a moment, ladies room." I smiled kissing her cheek.

✦✦✦

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 see the girl who stared previously chatting up Tory, "Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" I asked the girl as music blasted throughout the club. "Exchanging story's." The girl replied as Tory scoffed, "You were, I'm not interested." My girl told her.. "Oh you want Tory?" I asked with furrowed brows. "What the fuck?" Tory rolled her eyes.

"What if I do?" The blonde ass bitch with a nice ass asked. "I don't think you get it, Tory do you want this girl?" I asked her. "Not a desperate slut like that. I've got all I need." Tory smirked snaking an arm around my waist. "Mmm... Oh I love you." I smiled inhaling her scent. "You smell like mint." I muttered.

I'd beat this bitch if I wasn't threatened with Juvie again. "Get the fuck out of here before I kill you." I ordered as she scampered away. I turned around to Tory placing my hands on top of hers. "I'm so sorry she caused you issues baby." I apologised. "Apparently wearing a skirt means I want people to flirt with me." She scoffed kissing my neck.

"I'd fuck you in that skirt..." I muttered as she giggled. "Let's go to our spot... I'm sick of this dump." Tory smirked. "Couldn't agree more.."

✦✦✦

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐧 Tory's lap, her hand stroking my hair, as we sat watching the sunrise near the Hollywood Sign. "I'm scared." I confessed to my girlfriend as we watched the stars in the sky. "Why are you scared?" She softly questioned. "Scared of life, worried over you. I want you to be the best I know you can be and here's me wasting my school studying when you're doing all you can to get it." I confessed as Tory kissed my forehead.