𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Addiction, Age Gap Relationships inferred, Mentions of Disqualification, Weakness, Implied Betrayal, Death Threats Mentioned, Blood, Coughing Blood, Slurs.

A/N: With the fighting in this episode I have changed the order, the Kenny/ Robby fight will be first!

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐲.❞  

𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 simple. I'd ride my bike along the sunny streets with Carl, Mom and Dad. A family bike ride, we used to laugh at the fact Carl needed training wheels and that I'd always graze my knees. We'd go for picnics, talk about first grade, dreams that sorta thing. Then dad lost his job, the bike rides stopped, the weather got darker, mom didn't smile anymore and I didn't laugh.

The drinking began, the stealing, the hitting, the... you know. My family began to break, to crack. I'd ask about my grandfather, my grandmother, a safe place but I'd just get ridiculed. Carl would say it's stupid, that there was no point having hope- to which I'd snap and tell him he was being pathetic and that he didn't understand how it was for me. To which Carl would begin to shout at me, he wanted to paint himself as a saint, but he was far from it.

Him and Demetri deserve one another, the little nerd lovers. The world shows me no mercy, so why should I? Why should I stoop to being some Miyagi Do student when it's not what I believe in? Why should I listen to Terry Silver, some may ask, some may say he's evil and I disagree.

I believe in Terry because he told me the truth, he confessed about John, he paid for my counselling, he's teaching me other ways I wasn't even thinking about. Other instructions. Do I trust John? Yeah, I trust John, but it's really hanging on by a thread for me. Because I feel like if I trust him too much now and Sensei Silver is right, I'll loose one of my only family members left.

Some people say I'm bad, a bitch, a bully but I wouldn't change me in anyway. Nancy doesn't deserve my respect, I was a terrible friend but if she can wreck my Homelife purely because she can't think of anything else to mock and degrade, fuck her.

"I don't think staring at that punching bag is gonna actual make you punch it." Sensei Kreese told me with a smirk. "Sorry, Sensei, I've been otherwise distracted." I apologised. "I sensed that, if you need to talk, I'm here." He softly told me. "Yeah, sure."  I nodded and he took that as a cue to leave and I began to punch the bag.

"Keep going Kenny." I encouraged the boy next to me with a smirk as Robby talked to him. "Heard you talked to LaRusso." Tory commented walking towards me whilst I took this opportunity to side kick the bag. "Yeah, I did." I replied grunting. "I thought we were gonna stay out her way, Iz, if Mrs LaRusso found out-" She trailed off causing me to stop my kicks and raise my brows at my girlfriend.