𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫~𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫

Quick A/N: Ok I've never done a trailer before for a book nor a written one like this so I hope it works the concept came to me at like 2:30am! If you see italics~ It's an Isabelle voiceover if you will- like her thoughts...

P.S: Listen to some music with this if ya please- I don't have a certain suggestion but a song you feel matches Isabelle, Tory and Cobra Kai's vibes!

Here are some little "scenes" that will be present in Part 4 of Fast Car and an indication of what's to come.

~~~

When I was told Cobra Kai were gonna be powerful, but I'd soon learn that wasn't the case

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐲'𝐬 grave, like she'd began to do every Wednesday. She'd grab a bunch of sunflower's and place them down next to her grave, "I wish I could've met you grandma." Isabelle voiced kneeling against her grandmother's grave, she missed her, even though she didn't know her. It didn't make sense in her brain but she knew to someone it would. "John says that you were a kind, beautiful lady." She spoke.

"And I was right, Isabelle. I didn't realise you visited Betsy." John voiced kneeling next to his granddaughter. "I just- I know it sounds stupid but... I wanted to meet her so this is how I feel close to her, you know?" Kreese replied. "I get that, she'll understand too." He informed her. "Did Terry know Betsy?" Iz wondered. "Not properly no, Terry and I... We weren't as close as we used to be." He confessed. "Why's that?" She asked. "Sometimes those in your past don't give you a rather warm welcome." John informed her.

✦✦✦

Everything John said I took into mind, and he was right...People from my past don't give warm welcomes...

"𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 you're selling sweetheart, I think it's best if you piss off." Tory advised the dark skinned rich girl in front of her. "Oh, you might not take what I'm selling, but you'll want to know it." The girl smirked in response. "Oh yeah, who are you?" She scoffed. "I'm Lola, Lola Carlyle. Isabelle may've mentioned me." Lola smiled for Tory to raise her brows in response. "No she's not mentioned you at all." Tory replied. "Of course not. I'm her ex girlfriend and there's somethings you might want to know about Isabelle Kreese." She told Tory who raised her brows.

"Well you best come inside." Tory urged for Isabelle to pop out from her room. "She's not allowed here." Isabelle stated angrily. "Babe..." Tory trailed off. "It's fine, I'll go- no hard feelings." Lola agreed as Izzy followed her. "If you tell Tory a single thing about what you did to me, you will be the one lonely just like how you left me bitch." She snarled.

✦✦✦

In the world, not everyone's going to like you or what you do and you have to face up to that. Whether it's behind your back...