𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Abortion, Abortion, Unprotected Sex Mentioned, Mentions of Rape, Manipulation, Legal stuff, Mentions of Incest, Violence, Slurs, Scars, Bruises, Blood, Crying, Mentions of Non Consensual Sex, Sexual References.

Unedited work

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬? 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞~𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 beauty is pain, well, maybe you can have both. I splashed cold water on my face as I tried to make myself look more presentable. There were only a few people I cared who I looked for or cared if they smelt the alcohol on my breath or my stench. One of them was Tory's younger brother Brandon, she wouldn't let me see him due to my behaviour so I was going to collect the last of my things today.

"Fuck." I sighed spinning round and throwing up into the toilet, shit! It's been the same thing since Lola's party a week ago. I wiped my mouth, flushed the chain and looked at my breasts in the mirror. They have been hurting more lately. "Please lord, not again." I whispered out in a sigh. I looked at myself in the mirror, I applied concealer to my face to cover the bags under my eyes.

After I blended my makeup into my eyes I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt like a failure, like a weakling. I stepped out of the ensuite bathroom to see mom and Terry sat together with a steaming hot pot of coffee. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Mom asked me as I sighed. "Uh, not great." 

"Too much to drink last night?" She sassed as I rolled my eyes, "Come on Amelia, don't doubt Izzy, whatever happened." Terry spoke in my defence as I smiled. "I didn't drink as much for your information." I bit back as the pair sighed. "Look, I gotta go get some shit from Tory's. I'll catch you later." I stated walking out. "How bad is she do you think?" Terry wondered to Amelia who stood behind him wrapping her arm around his chest. "She's not drunk, she's pregnant." Amelia sadly spoke...

✦✦✦

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲'𝐬 door, struggling to come to terms with that I didn't live here anymore, that Tory wasn't mine. I wasn't hers. "One minute!" Her voice called out as I went to light up a cigarette then remembered I may be pregnant, shit, fuck no stop Iz. I put the cigarette down nonetheless stamping on it, "What do you want?" Tory questioned to me with a scowl as I frowned.

"I'm here for my shit, unless you forgot when you brutally kicked me out I didn't take all my things." I pointed out harshly. "Shocked you aren't smoking, but come in, for five minutes." She agreed as I scoffed, "How little you think of me."