𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, mentions of abuse, mentions of juvie/ probation, sexual references, cheating.

❝𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝘄

❝𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝘄.❞

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 a long time since our last class, and we lost a model student. But after the fight I wasn't sure if Miyagi Do should stay open. But things have gotten worse since they shut down, that's why we're back. The only way to stop Cobra Kai is if we all work together. But always remember, the reason we learn karate is..." Daniel went on to tell his students that were still loyal, the dojo was broken when Carl left but they built their walls back up and Demetri felt regretful...

"To show the world that you're not a bunch of pansy-ass nerds! We're gonna show 'em that you're tough! Because don't get shit on. They're the ones that do the shitting. Just don't forget, being a badass doesn't mean being an asshole. The goal isn't to hurt other kids.. The goal is too..." Johnny told his very small Karate dojo students...

✦✦✦

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 win at all costs. Those we thought to be our allies have turned against us. Now our enemies are attacking us from all sides... There is no turning back. Now it is time to show them no mercy..." Sensei Kreese began to tell us as we got into fighting position. "Forward Strike Aits!" He commanded as we began to forward strike.

"I just want you to finish it. For good." He said as we blocked above our heads and punched, I was next to Tory and Kanis as Morgan was next to her and Hawk was Tory. Kyler was behind us, the core six. "Do I make myself clear?" Sensei shouted. "Yes Sensei!" We yelled back as he smirked. "Good..."

"Izzy, when our enemy is in our path, what do we do?" John questioned me. "Strike first, strike hard, no mercy sir!" I shouted back to him. "Excellent..." He smirked...

✦✦✦

(See outfit below)