𝐢. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤...𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞~ 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿-𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗹

Warnings: Underaged Drinking, Mature Language, Homophobic slurs

Isabelle Kreese, the twin of Carl Kreese, The daughter of the hardworking doctor Amelia Kreese and good for nothing Lewis Kreese. The granddaughter of the dead John Kreese, the twins never knew their grandad- they were fine with that; they heard great stories from their mother but their father refused to talk about his dad.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯, I had joined Cobra Kai a couple of months before the All Valley, my brother had too. We heard stories of our grandfather from father before it all got too much for him. "Carl you are a gem baby brother." I smirked as he handed me rum and coke. "Anything for my older twin sister." He smirked as we started dancing, we were joint at the hip.

Everyone knew who we were- the Kreese twins not to be messed with not to be fooled. "So you see any hot girls bro?" I asked him, my brother shrugged in response. Carl was a goofball, but he was sweet and caring, always there for me day in day out. "What about you sis huh? Any girls catching your eye?" He smiled nudging me; I was bisexual however I preferred girls.

I downed my rum and coke not responding to his comments, I went towards the bar to get another drink. I didn't care right now, I was bored; bored of my parents, Miyagi-Do karate possibly being a thing, Miguel and Samantha's drama oh and my best friend Hawk is dating a peace making hippie.

"Hey can I have-" I went to say when a gorgeous woman stood next to me ordering. "Can I have a vodka and sprite please?" She asked, her blonde crimped hair, her dazzling hazel eyes gleaming as I looked at her, her voice was alluring. "Excuse me I was first." I scowled as she scoffed turning to meet my eyes. "Sorry princess but I'm thirsty."

"I don't give two shits if you're the queen of the goddamn castle, I'll have a rum and coke." I told the bartender. "Listen I don't- Isabelle Kreese?" She asked as it all came back to me. "Tory Nichols." I scowled. "What are you doing here?" We both asked. Tory Nichols... "Hey Izzy I'm gonna go with this girl, names Kanis she's pretty hot..." Carl smirked walking over to us with a brown haired girl. "Kanis." I nodded to the girl.

She knew the best parties, the best drinks and knew the best ways to have fun... Especially with my brother...

"Wait are you Tory?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Have I fucked you?" Carl slurred slightly as I rolled my eyes. "No. You haven't." Tory sternly told him, "Eh come on baby girl.." He smirked. "Dick." Kanis rolled her eyes nudging him lightly, yet she went with him anyways. "I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not. Now if you excuse me..." I spoke going to walk away when Tory grabbed my arm lightly, "Don't please..." She softly said as I freed my arm.