𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Abuse, Violence, Threatening Behaviour, Mentions of Cheating, Foreshadowing, Manipulation, Izzy trying to make amends, Terry being nasty, Mentions of Alcohol Addiction, Izzy being a bitch still.

Italic= flashbacks yk the drill + theyre in authors POV

❝𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

❝𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰.❞

𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 been waiting a long time, but we're finally here." Daryl announced as the crowd cheered. "Dojos from across the Valley have been training for a year for their shot at glory. You ready to meet 'em? Alright..." He chuckled. "This dojo took last years title. But they're under new management..." He smiled introducing Cobra Kai.

"Can they reign supreme once more? And last year's runner up, he may be wearing a new gi, but one things for sure. Robby Keene and his team are ready to strike! Hailing from Reseda, defending champions and still the most badass name for a dojo, here's Cobra Kai!" He introduced loudly as I walked behind Terry proudly. We stood in a long line, I looked over to Tory who was stood next to me sadly.

"Good luck out there." I spoke to her. "You too." She sadly smiled at me as I looked to the silver haired Sensei, "We'll beat them, right?" I asked him as he smirked at Mr LaRusso. "We're gonna crush 'em." He smirked.

✦✦✦

"𝐌𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 you doing here?" A hungover Terry asked Isabelle who was accompanied by the middle schooler. "I invited him Sensei, he wanted a lesson, I thought why not by the best." Isabelle stated as he chuckled. "Good... Good.." He hummed. "Back dojo." He ordered as the pair obeyed. "Are you okay Izzy pops?" Kenny asked her as she ran a hand through her hair. "No Ken Ken, not really." She sighed, she'd given Tory the picture back, in a fresh frame along with her months rent.

"What's wrong?" He wondered as she sighed, "Teenager stuff kid, one day, you'll learn the hard way." "Firecracker, warm yourself and Mr Payne up." Terry called out before they heard the sound of a bottle of water being opened. "Bow." She ordered as the middle schooler obeyed. "I invited you here with me today to get proper training, life won't always go your way, you gotta fight back. You won't expect it to happen, the life changing, altering moments in your life- but they will. Forward Strike, Atis!" Izzy declared as they both began to punch.

"Kyo!" They grunted. "Iz?" He asked. "Yes, Ken?" She wondered as they began to side kick. "Does this hurt, this sadness go away?" Kenny questioned as they stopped warning up and she walked over to him. "Those rich assholes still bullying you?" Iz asked him, she truly cared for Kenny, unlike most people she wanted to be his protector in the world. "No, I got that sorted I just, I can't shake the feeling." He confessed.