𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐨

Warnings: Underaged drinking, mature language, making out, mentions of abuse, slight homophobia. 

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤~𝗟𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘂𝗺-𝗡𝗶𝗿𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗮

"𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬."I smirked to Tory as we sparred together outside my house sparring. "I know I do." Tory grunted as I managed to block her punch. "You thinking of LaRusso? Show me your anger baby!" I smiled as she roundhouses me down hard. "Wow... Good anger." I breathed as she helped me up, "Dude you okay?" She smirked. "I might need you to kiss me better." I sighed. "Happy too Princess" Tory grinned kissing my lips passionately and shoving me against the wall.

I giggled and my dad walked past us scowling, "Problem Lewis? Or do I need to find the cigar cutter." I hissed as he sneered, "Dykes!" and I flipped him the finger, in response he just growled and walked off... "You okay babe?" T softly wondered as I shrugged, "Had worse darling. I'm more focused on the party later, Moon tell you about it?" I asked her, grabbing some more aspirin out of my bag and popping one in my mouth. 

"She did, you not worn out from last night?" My girlfriend smirked as I pulled her closer to me by the hips and kissed her hard, "That party was nothing..." I grinned.

✦✦✦

Flashback...

𝐈'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 shots of Tequila, Vodkas and Cokes and a few Whiskey's, "Ha ha God Hawk your ID dude is bomb!" I laughed, "What can I say Walter Hawkman knows his stuff." He smirked. "Yeah, so do I." Tory interrupted snaking and arm around my waist as I chuckled, "Don't be jealous baby." I smiled to her. "God you think they'd have stopped by now." Assface piped up referring to Kanis and Miguel who were making out still. "Dude were you watching them?" Hawk asked disgusted as we all were.

"Assface you pervert!" I slurred drinking more of my vodka and coke. "Babe do you wanna slow down?" Tory whispered to me. "Don't you wanna slow down?" I repeated really drunk, "Let's dance!" Tor smiled as I giggled, "That's the spirit. You okay man?" I asked Hawk. "Yeah, got my eye on the blonde anyways." He smirked walking off. 

Tory and I started dancing, swaying to the music together, "Good for youuuu!" I shouted as Tory laughed yet we bumped into two people. "Hey watch it man... Nancy? Carl?" I asked with a scoffed. "What are you two doing here?" Tory glared. "Oh Isabelle latest hookup I see." Nancy spat. "Oh, Nancy. Hanging out with a gay guy really?" I sassed back. "Hey you can't  say that!" Carl furrowed his brows. "Excuse me did you just call my girlfriend a slut?" Tory glared at Nancy. "You heard." She muttered with a scowl.