𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

Warnings: Mature Language, Alcohol Addiction, Mentions of Addiction, Abusive Themes Mentioned, Threats, Fights, Slurs, Mentions of Death, Manipulation, Possessive behaviour, Verbal Abuse.

Warning: Isabelle is a complete bitch and very toxic in this chapter- I do not condone with her behaviour however it is for plot her being this way. I wanted to show how her fathers abuse could effect her/ be passed down to her- in no way am I defending my OC!

My Terry Silver book is out! Feel free to check out Blood In The Water! Gif below made by me!

𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 "𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭"~ 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡-5𝐒𝐎𝐒

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥? 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 the wrong end of the fucking stick?" I questioned John angrily, "Whose been telling you these sick lies?" John retorted. "Not important, but did I really want to trash Miyagi Do? Not originally. Did I want to leave my friends behind? Fuck no." I listed my sadness soon turning into anger. In response John got in my face, "Do you really believe them over me? Your own grandfather, your last piece of family left?" He questioned causing me to feel guilty and hurt. "I-I'm just so confused." I stuttered.

"All I've done is help you the best I can, trust me when I say that. All I want is the best for you and Nichols." Kreese promised and I nodded, yet I didn't believe him anymore, I thought it was all bullshit. "Right, I-I have to go get my dress for prom." I stuttered suddenly thinking back to what Demetri told me. One more screw up...

I went to leave when I turned around to John and sighed, "Do you think I'm like my father?" I questioned. "Not one bit kid, you're only like your father if you're abusive to your partner, disrespect her and you don't do that with Tory right?" He asked. "No, No! I wouldn't dream of it." I replied walking off...

✦✦✦

"𝐖𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞- Miguel?" I wondered as I stumbled into my former best friends arms. "Isabelle..." He sighed and I looked at him with softened eyes, his eyes were the opposite however, I think. I couldn't read them. "Sorry I ran into you, can you believe it's prom?" I spoke trying to attempt some small talk. "No, I uh, I can't. Look I have to go Sensei and Sam need me." Miguel stated going to walk away when I called out. "I'm sorry!"

Miguel spun around looking into my eyes, "Sorry for what?" He wondered as I sighed. "F-For not visiting you in the hospital when you needed me most. Shoe on the other foot you'd have done that for me." I apologised sadly. "Are you serious?" Miguel asked walking up to me. "As serious as you loving Rhianna's Umbrella." I replied slightly smiling as he let one slip.

"It doesn't change what you've done Isabelle, I didn't care about the dojos, or Kreese, or Silver, or even my fling with Tory I... I cared about our friendship. And you ruined that, you can't expect people to forgive you after one nice thing." Miguel told me sternly before walking off, there was no bitterness in his voice, but there was no hope of us talking again.