🫧22

Toni's POV

"What are y'all doing?" I yelled but whispered.

"You didn't answer my texts or calls so we just came."

"I got my phone taken, they said no I can't- well actually Taraji said no but Janet said yes." I shrugged.

"That's your green light." My friend Brat said making us look at her Stupid.

"Girl shut up, T , baby you have to come to the party it wouldn't be fun without you." My other friend Kim said.

I thought about it for a moment, Janet did say yes but Taraji said no. So what should I do? I told them that I will be right back. I quickly but quietly opened my door and tipped toe to our room I put my ear up to the door and hear Janet's moan.

"Ahhh, fuck Mistress!" She moaned out making me mad but wet. Oh I'm going to that party. I
marched back to my room.

"You know what fuck it! I'm coming." They all cheer quietly.

"Wait, all my big clothes are in the closet of our room. I can't show up with my footies on."

"Girl don't worry we got you." Aaliyah digging in her purse pulling out a yellow dress. I cheer quietly clapping my hands.

"I will meet y'all behind the garden." They all nodded there head and went off.

Now how am I going to go downstairs without them knowing. There's cameras everywhere. I put on my sparkly pink Uggs and quietly peeked my head out looking around. I can't believe those freaks are having sex without me. I thought as I rushed down the stairs quietly almost making it to the back door when I heard someone clear there voice.

"Where do you think your going?"

"Uh- I don't know?"

"Toni? You think I'm stupid you going to that party aren't you?"

" mimi please don't tell, I will be back I promise." I said with pleading eyes.

"Ok fine, but you will have to start cleaning vanilla's litter box."

"Ugh, fine." I pouted stomping out to the door opening it. I ran to the garden quickly. I see them hiding behind a bush crouching down waiting for me.

"Thank god you didn't get caught." Aaliyah said hugging me. We ran to brat's car and got in. Aaliyah and I are in the back while Kim and brat are in the front.

"Here, hurry up and put it on." Aaliyah said giving me the dress. I quickly took off my pajamas and put on the dress.

"Aaliyah this isn't the same dress you showed me at the window?"

"I know I just think this would look so good on your body." She said poking my nose.

"Girl you do realize I'm married right? And have a girlfriend also?" I said to her as I put on the sheer dress.

"I know, but your already going to get in trouble when you get back home, why not look good." She said looking at her phone about to take a picture. I rolled my eyes.

We finally arrived at the house where the party is being thrown and it was jumping. I saw my best friend and only from high school Bille, it's his house.

"BILLE! I screamed coming up to him.

"Ahh! My baby!" He screamed pushing everyone out the.

"How are you I'm surprised, they let you out the house." I rolled my eyes at the thought of them.

"Shut up, I snuck out anyways. Taraji wouldn't let me come." I said pouting.

"Girl you know your going to get your ass beat."

"I don't care I'm here to have a good time, with my friends!" I screamed causing everyone to yell with me.

"Come on I want to try something." Bille said pulling me to the kitchen. He started mixing up different drinks that I didn't really know.

"Boom! Try!" He yelled over the music. I took a big gulp of the drink and it burned like hell.

"What the fuck! Bille that shit is strong!" I yelled taking another big gulp.

"But you drink that shot tho?" He said making us laugh.

"Hell yeah I want to get fucked up tonight I said in a duh tone."

"Oh really, because guess what I got." He said pulling out a purple bag. Without him opening it I knew exactly what it was just from the smell.

"Ahhh! Yeah! I haven't had a good smoke since 8th grade! Let's go, but let me get Aaliyah." I'm so happy but sad because I know I'm going to get punished big time.