🔥Chapter Fifty-three🔥

Y/n's POV

After flying all day to escape the Fire Nation, we stopped to camp on a hillside.

"Camping." Sokka said.

We were all sat by a fire.

"It seems like old times again, doesn't it?" Aang said, reminiscing.

"wELL-" I began, grinning.
I looked at Zuko, who looked at me with a smirk.

"If you really want it to feel like old times," He said, looking at Aang, "We could chase you around awhile and try to capture you."

Everyone began to laugh.

"To Zuko!" Sokka said, standing up. "Who knew after all those times he tried to capture us that today he'd be our hero."

"Hear hear!" Everyone shouted, raising their drinks.

I raised mine with them, looking at Zuko with a grin.

Toph gently punched him in the arm.

"I'm touched." He said, looking down with a smile. "I don't deserve this."

"Yeah, no kidding." Katara grumbled, standing up. She then began to walk away.

"What's with her?" Sokka asked, confused.

"Shouldn't you know? You're her brother." I said, looking at him. He shrugged.

Zuko then got up to follow Katara. I watched his back with a frown.

"What's with him?" I asked, taking a sip of my tea.

"Shouldn't you know? You're his-" Sokka paused, thinking. "-something." He finished.

I laughed, throwing a pebble at him.

"Dummy." I said.
I flopped back, laying on the ground.

I yawned, then sat back up.

"I'm tired, I think I'm gonna hit the hay." I said, standing up and stretching.

We had come up with sleeping arrangements since we had a lack of tents.
I just so happened to be paired with Zuko.

I went into the tent and sat down, staring at the entrance, waiting for him.

A few minutes passed.

I layed down, tired of sitting.

Another few minutes passed.

I ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Then you didn't love her the way I did!" A voice shouted, waking me up.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Standing up and stretching, I walked out the tent to see everyone standing by Appa.

Zuko was holding a sack of something.

"Katara..." Sokka said.

I felt a pain in my chest looking at him.

I've never seen him so upset.

I began walking closer to them.

Aang looked down at the ground.

"The Monks used to say that revenge is like a two-headed rat viper." He said, looking back up. "While you watch your enemy go down,"

"You're being poisoned yourself." I finished, standing by a large rock. "I'm not sure what's going on, but whatever it is is obviously a bad idea." I walked closer to the group.

"Forgiveness isn't the answer this time, Aang." Katara said, walking away.
Zuko followed behind her, not even bothering to look at me.

I looked at the bald boy.

"Alright, wanna fill me in on what I missed?" I asked, confused.