Twilight: Chapter Thirty-Six

Time Jump: 9 months

Many things have changed between then and now. First off, I started going to therapy. There were just some unsurfaced and unresolved thoughts and feelings about what happened. Losing the baby was just one of the things that impacted my life. I almost died. I didn't focus on that as much when it first happened. Now, I look at every day as a blessing.

Another major thing happened: Lyvia learned about the Cullen family and my former abilities. About freaking time. She took it badly at first, but she came around. She just needed to process things. We all gave her space to do so. Now, she and Alice are one of Forks High School's power couples.

Also, BELLA IS COMING TO LIVE WITH US. I'm so excited. She wanted to let Mom have some alone travel time with Phil. Oh yeah, my mom got married to her boyfriend. He's alright, I suppose. I do not know him well, so I haven't formed a reasonable opinion. Anyways, Bella arrives next week. Dad, Anna, and I have been running around trying to get everything together for her. Redoing her room was essential. I took over when Dad started to get childish things for her room. I know Bella like the back of my hand, so I know exactly how she will want her room to be.

Soon enough, me and my best friend will be back together again.