Chapter Five

Kameron POV

"You ready for this," I asked Biggy clicking my gun. "I was born ready," he said doing the same. We were getting ready to take down Kacey's right hand man, Ellis. We were told he was at some strip club so we followed him there. "Go! Go! GO!" I told the driver. We jumped out of the van and ran into the club. It was dark so we had to be careful, I soon spotted him sitting down and walked up behind him and told the others to hold back and I give them the signal. I put my gun up to his, "Boo," I said pushing the gun further into his head. "You actually think I'm here alone," he said turning around to face me.

"You could be here with yo mama for all I care that don't mean shit to me."

"It should considering I could blow yo head off in one move," he said standing up. "Pretty cocky for a nigga with a gun to his head."

"Nigga I have goons all over this damn club, you better put that gun down before you want be able to walk out of here alive," he said signaling for his people to step and surround us with their guns. I laughed, "Nigga you really don't know me. I was born into this life and trained for it, you are just a nobody my brother picked off the street. If you are going to try and beat me at my game you should step it up," I said signaling for my guys to surround his guys. They put their guns to each of their heads, " Now this  can go one of two ways; you tell me what I want to know about Kacey's plans or I shoot you in the head along with your men. What's it going to be tough guy?"

"Go to hell. You wanna know what Kacey has planned wait and see, then you will know the pain he plans to cause you. You and your crew will die at the hands of the Demons," he said spitting at me. "Nigga you think this a game?! Tell me what the fuck you know before I let you meet the devil himself!"

"If you gonna kill me then do it cause I ain't telling yo ass nothing."

"Your wish is my command," I said pulling the trigger and shooting his brains out along with his men. They all fell to the floor as they bleed out on the floor lifeless. You got the letter to put on his body," I asked Biggy. He nodded his headed and handed me the letter, "Good it's time to send this bastard a message he won't be able to forget," I said putting the letter telling Kacey we had his son on his right hand man's dead body.  

When we were heading out we ran into the other half of Kacey's goons. Next thing I know shots were fired and I was being slammed on the ground and punched in the mouth. Once I came back to reality, I began punching the person back. I couldn't find my gun so I kicked his ass in the head. He fell back and I grabbed a knife from my pocket and stabbed him twice. Once he was dead I looked up and saw we were under attack; every man was being attacked. I found my gun on the other side of the room and ran to get it. When I bent down to pick it up someone shot me in the back. I fell to the ground and grabbed my gun and turned around shot the bastard in the head. I got up and began shooting any nigga that wasn't on my team that wasn't already dead. Once it was done I had only lost two men. We gathered our lost and left the club.

Ariel POV

Lately Collin has grown on me, he has toned down on the flirting a lot. I guess it has something to do with the fact I ended up cussing him out one day. I just couldn't take anymore so I let him have a peace of my mind.

I walked into his office to give him his coffee and other reports for the day. He was sitting his desk working on his computer, he looked busy so I figured he wouldn't have time to flirt. I placed the coffee and reports on his desk. When I turned to leave he told me to stop, "Why you trying to leave so fast," he asked looking up. "I'm trying to get back to my work," I said with a fake smile. "Well, I'm the boss so I think you can take some time off to entertain me," he said walking around his desk.