461-470

461. Fire Furnace

  The two walked out of the door of the hotel one after the other.

Wang Chunsheng and the waiter saw this scene and couldn't help but smile.

"Our manager and Director Jiang are a natural pair. I have never seen such a perfect pair." The
waiter was particularly envious.

"You still need to say, this is really a talented woman."

As Feng Huizhen's master, Wang Chunsheng is now Feng Huizhen's subordinate.

Naturally, he is worried about his manager's life-long affairs.

How old is the manager now?

24 years old is already considered an older young woman.

In this era, many people get married at the age of 18, and getting married at the age of 20 is already considered an old girl.

Feng Huizhen is now 24 years old.

In the eyes of normal people, Feng Huizhen and Jiang Lei are a little out of tune.

The two young adults are still unmarried.

"I hope the manager and Director Jiang will get married soon! No matter how strong our managers are, women have to get married and have children. Otherwise , it will not be complete."

"Now, we are also worried about the manager."

"You don't know what they are talking about behind the back of those people who don't like our hotel taking their business? They say that our manager is too strong and no one dares to ask for it."

"Let them go. Fart. Manager Feng is such a good person, gentle and kind, unless you make mistakes, otherwise, when have you seen Manager Feng train you?"

"Of course we know, but others don't. They all say that Manager Feng is too strong and no one dares to ask for it. Sooner or later, he will become an old girl."

Several waiters were also very angry. The most perfect woman in the world.

He looks beautiful and speaks softly.

Not only is he capable, but he also has a lot of ideas. Since he and Manager Feng, their salary is second to none in the city.

Who doesn't envy them?

The benefits brought home during the New Year's holiday made the neighbors jealous.

Everyone worked with Feng Huizhen, and they felt that they had a head start.

"Let them watch. Manager Feng and Director Jiang will have a wedding soon. I already knew they would do it after the new year!"

Wang Chunsheng complained on behalf of Feng Huizhen.

Such a good girl should not have been delayed because of her busy work, she should have married Director Jiang long ago.

I didn't see that Director Jiang only had Manager Feng in his eyes.

They are people from the past, and you can see it at a glance. This is the look of two people who truly love each other.

"Manager Wang, really? Manager Feng is going to get married after the new year? If that's the case, it must be done at our Yellow River Hotel. All of us will definitely hold the wedding for them carefully."

Several waiters cluttered together, Start talking.

Feng Huizhen was sitting on the bicycle rack behind Jiang Lei, and it was at this time that she dared to put her hand on Jiang Li's waist.

It was getting late, and there were no pedestrians on the road. Because they couldn't see clearly, the two dared to be so presumptuous.

When he got to the cinema, Jiang Lei put his bicycle aside against the wall.

The movie had already started, and they had been delayed by five minutes on their way.

The two picked up the movie tickets at the door before entering the movie theater.

Open the curtain and go in, it's dark inside.

Jiang Lei tightened Feng Huizhen and pulled her beside him.

The cinema staff flashed their flashlights, looked at their tickets, and led them to their seats.

Jiang Lei protected Feng Huizhen along the way.

There are many steps on the road to the cinema, and walking is stumbling.

Plus the cinema is full of people with outstretched legs, outstretched feet.

It can easily become an invisible obstacle.

Two people sat in the last row.

Feng Huizhen apologized all the way, and the two finally came to their seats.

He breathed a sigh of relief after sitting down.

Jiang Lei took out a handkerchief and stuffed it into Feng Huizhen's hand.

"Quickly wipe the sweat." The movie played the snow lotus on the Tianshan Mountains.

In the dark light, Jiang Lei finally reached out and held Feng Huizhen's hand.

It is rare for two people to have time together, and many times they are busy with each other.

Even if we meet, most of the time we talk about work.

Even if you are shopping or strolling outside, it is not easy to make more intimate actions. In this era, even a couple can't just hold hands and arms.

That would be a joke.

Feng Huizhen's soft little hands had a hint of coolness.

Jiang Lei clasped her hand in his big hand, and warmed her with both palms.

"Is it a little cold?"

Jiang Lei was anxious in his heart. In such a cold day, he should have thought of riding a bicycle.

Feng Huizhen would definitely be cold, she knew earlier that she should give Feng Huizhen a coat.

As he was about to unbutton his coat, Feng Huizhen held him down.

"It's not cold at all, it's not cold. It's not normal for your palms to be cold. There are so many people in the cinema now that it doesn't feel cold at all. Don't take it off, you'll catch a cold when you go out."

"Besides, your hands are so warm, it's like a stove. It will warm up very quickly."

Feng Huizhen wasn't actually cold, but her hands and feet were always cold, probably due to a problem in her previous life. She felt a little cold.

In my last life, my hands and feet were so cold, even if I slept all night.

His feet were still cold under the covers.

Jiang Lei thought for a while, then took her hand and stuffed it directly into his coat.

Feng Huizhen mischievously tucked her hand into his armpit.

He turned his head and whispered to Jiang Lei's ear.

"You are really like a stove."

Jiang Lei felt Feng Huizhen's weak and boneless hands resting warmly in his nest.

The heart was beating rapidly.

Thanks to the dim lighting in the cinema, especially the last row was not full of people.

There was basically no one around the two of them.

But the more it is like this, under the contrast of this atmosphere, these small actions of the two people have a hint of ambiguity.

Jiang Lei stretched out a hand, took Feng Huizhen into his arms, leaned his body over, and the two were close to each other.

"Then you'll be on fire."

After saying this, he seemed to feel a little rude and his face flushed red all of a sudden.

Turning his head to the side, he looked at Feng Huizhen with burning eyes.

But it met Feng Huizhen's twinkling eyes.

All the troubles in Feng Huizhen's heart seemed to disappear in an instant, and she could only be immersed in this moment.

Gently put his head on Jiang Lei's shoulder.

said in a low voice.

"Brother Jiang, it's great to have you here."

Jiang Lei's arm was even harder.

If you endure it a little longer, your wife can marry him and go home.

In the future, he will be his wife's stove, he can hold his wife in his arms at night, and he will never let his daughter-in-law be so cold again.

"Fool! I'll always be by your side." The two were close together, as if everything on the screen was blocked.

It seemed that there were only two of them in the cinema.