361-370

361. Rush Off

     This is the rush hour after get off work, and there are many people waiting for the train at the station.

After the bus stopped, people rushed up almost in a swarm.

Under the circumstance that the transportation is not developed these years, crowding the bus is almost a daunting task.

Jiang Lei was behind Feng Huizhen.

The tall figure resisted the crowd behind her, and surrounded Feng Huizhen to get into the car.

The two people crowded to the back of the car with the crowd. There were too many people, and they were squeezed into a small space like canned sardines.

There is not even a space between people and their bodies.

Feng Huizhen grabbed the armrest, and her whole body was almost squeezed to the point that her toes had to be padded.

Jiang Lei supported the armrest with his arm beside her.

The strong body just supported her in a small space beside her.

Feng Huizhen finally breathed a sigh of relief and landed on the ground.

Jiang Lei's arms formed a private protection circle beside her, and these strong arms hugged her tightly.

The car started.

I don't know that the driver's skills are not good, but I still encountered an emergency. When I braked suddenly, Feng Huizhen slammed into Jiang Lei's arms.

Her forehead lightly touched his hard chest.

Jiang Lei hurriedly wrapped his arms around her to prevent Feng Huizhen from hitting the railing of the handrail.

whispered in her ear.

"How is it? Did you bump?" The warm breath sprayed on Feng Huizhen's ears, and Feng Huizhen's ears turned red all of a sudden.

SHe bowed her head and shook her head.

"Really?"

Feng Huizhen raised her head angrily, looked at each other, and saw the playful smile on Jiang Lei's face, she finally knew.

This serious man can actually flirt.

Jiang Lei felt the soft body in his arms, and suddenly his heart surged.

After two days and one night on the road, I just hope to see this person.

All the expectations and thoughts in my heart finally turned into tenderness.

"Just now your classmate said you were wronged, what's wrong?"

Because there were so many people in the car, Jiang Lei blatantly put his arm around Feng Huizhen's waist and hugged her tightly.

Under the dim light, no one saw this scene, and even if someone saw it, there would be no accusation for the excessive intimacy of the young couple.

After all, the car is so crowded, who cares about that?

Everyone is concerned about whether their wallet will be touched by a pickpocket in the car.

With the help of the shaking car, Feng Huizhen bumped into Jiang Lei's chest from time to time, and recounted what happened intermittently.

However, it is clear that the current statement has no complaints and grievances in my heart.

No one can stop this from happening.

Feng Huizhen knew it herself.

At the moment when she just wanted to stand up and resist, things were unfair. Since unfair things happened, she could use unfair means to deal with them.

All the grievances seemed to have disappeared with tears the moment she saw Jiang Lei.

Sometimes she thought that the chemistry between her and Jiang Lei was strange, between relatives and lovers.

They are not relatives, but there is a close connection between the two, and the countless things that have happened between them have made them have a common intimate connection with each other.

This intimacy cannot be replaced by others.

After all, who could have faced life and death together like the two of them?

And the sparks that burst out between the two seem to be likely to burn into a prairie fire at any time.

If they were close lovers, it would not have reached that level.

It is this looming ambiguity that seems to make Feng Huizhen feel a little more hopeful in her heart.

Maybe she was born a passionate and adventurous person.

I want to try everything I haven't had before.

And Jiang Lei has everything she desires.

This man has broad shoulders, a tall stature, and an always gentle and confident expression on his face.

The edge that occasionally flashes makes him look like a hunter who has been dormant for a long time, making people feel the sharpness.

But he is a gentle and charming gentleman.

A variety of contradictions flashed in him.

Feng Huizhen felt that her heart was always on a string.

She didn't know if it was love that felt like that.

"Director Feng has the same surname as me, and he actually dealt with us specially. All 50 of our students were brought together to teach theory. Do you know what theory teaching is? If a

chef wants to teach theory, can he still be called a chef?"

Feng Huizhen said viciously, reaching out and pulling her hair behind her ears.

Jiang Lei smiled, reached out and pulled a strand of hair from her ear behind her ear.

"On paper!"

"Yes, yes, if you use the word correctly, it is called on paper. This Director Feng has a sick mind."

"Then what are you going to do?"

Jiang Lei already had several thoughts flashing in his mind.

Maybe he can use his existing relationship to do something for Feng Huizhen.

He came to the provincial capital this time, representing an excellent representative of the Provincial Construction Third Company.

And Feng Huizhen has been away for a few months, his outstanding performance at work has allowed him to continue to be promoted, and now Section Chief Jiang has become Director Jiang.

If there is no accident, he can be transferred to the third provincial construction company to work in three months.

This time he came to see the superior leaders, and the leaders appreciated him very much.

His promotion all the way.

In addition to personal ability, of course, he has to be valued by his superiors.

Secretary Wang made a special call to ask him to come to the provincial capital, and this meeting was a sign that the superior leaders paid him attention.

"Oh, I forgot if you didn't tell me. Before I left, Director Zhou explained that there was Director Lu in our provincial capital. Two days ago, our cafeteria hosted a birthday banquet for Mr. Lu.

I met Mr. Lu . And this Director Lu, people are nice and enthusiastic. I heard that Mr. Lu is very powerful. He is a veteran cadre who has made great contributions. It is said that the Lu family is a leader in the provincial capital.

You said that I am going to find Mr. Lu, and Won't I be kicked out of the house?"

Feng Huizhen had already wanted to find Lu Xiangnan, but hesitated a bit. This kind of thing was equivalent to asking the Lu family to challenge the upper management.

For her, a powerless girl, let the Lu family do this kind of thing.

If she was from the Lu family, after weighing the pros and cons, she might persuade herself to give up.

"The name Lu Xiangnan is very familiar. What does it matter when we meet? Even if the other party refuses, we have nothing to lose. But if Mr. Lu is as warm, just, and hospitable as you say, Mr. Lu's sense of justice may be overwhelming, He will really uphold justice."

Jiang Lei followed Feng Huizhen and took her out of the bus following the announcement of the arrival at the station.

The bus drove away, and the light outside had dimmed.

The cold of winter nights has made the pedestrians at the station sparse.

Pedestrians on the road all wrapped up their coats and walked in a hurry, and no one paid attention to others.

Jiang Lei stretched out his big hand and clenched Feng Huizhen's fingers, bringing them together.

She put Feng Huizhen's palm in the pocket of his military coat.