441-450

441. Find A New Way

    Feng Huizhen's side had already assumed the post after sending her sister away.

After the five canteens of Beichuan Hotel are individually contracted, a series of reforms will be carried out.

Beichuan Hotel has five canteens, and the other four canteens are also contracted by individuals.

Feng Huizhen looked at their cafeterias. In fact, the five cafeterias have never been dominant. On the one hand, it is because of the geographical location.

The first four canteens occupied the best seats. They called the five canteens of Beichuan Hotel and divided them into five floors.

And their five cafeterias are on the highest floor. There is no elevator in this era.

Anyway, their Beichuan Hotel has to rely on people's feet to walk up.

If it wasn't for some special features of the five cafeterias, few people would be willing to climb five floors to have a meal.

In the lobby on the first floor, the canteen is the cheapest, and the food in the canteen is the most high-end food recognized by the province and city.

The chef of a cafeteria is also famous.

The second canteen is second only to the first canteen, but the quality of the food and the experience of holding a large banquet are much stronger than the above canteens.

In view of the business of Canteen No. 1 and Canteen No. 2, they have already taken a lot of their business, so they have found a new way to go to ordinary working class.

The food is of good quality, clean, tastes good, and the price is cheap, so it attracts the attention of most of the surrounding workers and ordinary people.

The Fourth Canteen saw that the Third Canteen did this, and they could do the same, but they could only have a lower price than the Third Canteen.

Otherwise, no one wants to climb four floors to eat this meal.

You can imagine it when you arrive at the five cafeterias.

The location is not dominant, and the taste has been basically swept by others.

Generally speaking, the five canteens receive people who have become wealthy when the first four canteens are already full, and they have no choice but to choose.

This is also the reason why Wu Canteen has not changed much over the years.

There is no way to innovate.

If the quality of the food is the same, other people are willing to eat on the first floor, and they are not willing to climb to the fifth floor to eat.

When the price of the food is the same, I am willing to go to the third floor to eat, but I am not willing to go to the fifth floor to eat.

Now it is a personal contract, and she is responsible for its own profits and losses. Feng Huizhen now has to pay the wages of more than 50 employees in the cafeteria as soon as she opens her eyes, and she also has to guarantee the rent paid every year.

This is no small sum.

Feng Huizhen has traveled all over the surrounding area, regardless of the tastes of the surrounding restaurants. There is also a detailed market research on the quality and taste of the meals from the first canteen to the fourth canteen.

Overall, they have no advantage in this competition at all.

His master Wang Chunsheng stayed here with his apprentices to help him, but the help was useless, they couldn't attract guests.

On the fifth day after the individual contract, the business of their cafeteria was declining day by day.

From the first canteen to the fourth canteen, it is to use all the solutions to win over the guests.

Their business is not as good as it used to be.

Everyone was worried for Feng Huizhen.

Feng Huizhen is a contract operator, but Feng Huizhen's business is not good, and it cannot continue.

The same goes for the big guys, who will be out of work in no time.

Now it is really a matter of prosperity and loss.

Since Zhao Xinping, the shit stirrer, was taken away, the atmosphere in the cafeteria is very united. It is a pity that the business situation will not improve because of your unity.

Feng Huizhen was sitting at the table, writing a plan.

Wang Chunsheng walked up to Feng Huizhen.

"Manager Feng, you have an idea. You've been back to work for half a month. The business of our cafeteria is not as good as a day. If we continue like this, our cafeteria will have to close."

Although Wang Chunsheng is Feng Huizhen's master, he knew he was empty of that reputation.

Seeing that his apprentice was having a hard time, he, a master, was also anxious.

"Master, don't worry, I've already thought of a way."

Feng Huizhen raised the object in her hand.

She hasn't rested during this period of time. In fact, she has already had an idea in her heart and customized things, but it takes time for all the things to come back, and this time is just right.

Master Wang wanted to say something, but a phone call came.

"Manager Feng has your phone number."

Feng Huizhen answered the phone and waved at the people in the cafeteria.

"Come on, let's go downstairs."

Soon they carried a lot of things up, and people made several trips.

Just these tables, chairs and benches plus these new kitchen utensils made everyone a little confused.

Two days later, the cafeteria has been completely new, the overall decoration style has not changed, but the tables, chairs and tableware have changed.

Workers have been in and out these two days, and the kitchen has also been remodeled.

Seeing this, everyone was a little stunned, not knowing what to do.

Feng Huizhen held a meeting behind the cafeteria today.

"Our canteen will be reformed. Starting today, our canteen will be transformed into a hot pot restaurant."

Everyone was stunned, and many chefs asked.

"Manager Feng, what kind of dishes does the hot pot restaurant make? Is it a pot? But I haven't seen a casserole or anything."

"Hot pot sounds familiar to me. We can eat it during the New Year. Isn't that just hot pot? But isn't that a copper hot pot?"

"I also remember that the dishes in the copper hot pot that I eat during the Chinese New Year are called hot pot."

Wang Chunsheng and the others naturally know the customs of the north on their side. The big dish that is prepared and served on the table is called hot pot.

Everyone has a copper hot pot or a casserole hot pot.

The middle is hollow and charcoal can be burned.

The outer pot will put cabbage, vermicelli, tofu, meatballs, as well as roast pork, fungus and other things.

Basically eaten once a year, this is the reunion dish on the New Year's table.

I don't usually eat it.

Feng Huizhen smiled, "Today, you all follow me. Let everyone see what is hot pot?" It was because she had traveled all over the provincial capital, and there really was no hot pot here.

The result of market research is that their northern city does not have this novelty.

Indeed not in this year.

It has been seven or six years since the Chinese New Year.

That is to say, by the end of this year, all reform policies will be spread all over the country.

She is also responsible for contracting restaurants. If she wants to be unique and attract customers, she has to make changes in her taste.

The same home-cooked dishes or Yan banquet dishes can be cooked by others, so there is no need to go to their five cafeterias to eat them.

Feng Huizhen could only find another way. Hotpot was once popular in China.

Eat from north to south, suitable for all ages.

Although it can't be regarded as a festive wedding banquet, it is currently the best path for their canteen positioning.

If you want to kill a bloody path, you have to rely on this hot pot.

The masters in the cafeteria followed Feng Huizhen and started to make many things that they did not understand or understand.

Fish balls, shrimp slips, beef balls, and many more things they couldn't understand.