241-250

241. Confused

   The couple returned home.

You look at me, I look at you, I don't know what to say.

"Do you think Xiao Feng can really be optimistic about our illness?" the man asked his wife, feeling overwhelmed until now.

I couldn't believe it, so I simply checked the pulse, and said casually that it would definitely cure their disease.

Isn't this a little playful?

And what Yintang is blue and what is red, although he can't understand, but there seems to be a saying in the old years that a person's good luck or bad luck is related to the blackness and redness of the Yintang.

"Didn't you already ask Old Wu. Director Zhou's matter is ironclad. If people don't have this matter, why would they tell us so clearly? We can't hide it from others.

We must first think about how we can make it so Xiaofeng gave us the medicine. You also saw that Xiaofeng didn't charge us any money. If some people were trying to cheat money, they might fool us, but Xiaofeng didn't ask us anything.

They asked us to be fateful . People, we have great virtues.

We must be destined people. You think Xiaofeng and the others are wandering outside in the heavy snow, and they just come to our house to ask for saliva. This is fate! The virtues are

profound?

Is there a problem with morality?

Along the way, I thought it was the child." The woman didn't say anything on the way back. The husband thought she was thinking something, but he didn't think about the child.

"Why do you think the problem is with this child?"

The man wants to smoke, but he is afraid of smoking the child. The child is quite well-behaved today. I seem to sleep well after feeding.

"You're stupid, think about what you said just now. Director Zhou gave birth to a pair of twins, but he lost it. What about this child? Although the county seat is more than 100 miles away from us, it is also far away from us.

How come we just got a child, and you forgot that when the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law came that day, they could hold a pair of twins. We left the boy, but the girl didn't want them. You gave the twins I also thought about it with the child that Director Zhou lost.

Is it right?

If we have Director Zhou's child in our arms, you said that Director Zhou finally had a child. Let's take this child back Home, this is not equivalent to helping the wicked to do bad things.

Could this be a matter of accumulation of virtue?

This is not a matter of detriment to Yin! Besides, have you seen this child, this child is so weak these two days. Xiao Feng, they taught me how to take care of the child.

It is really in our hands that the child is not kept well. I thought about it carefully, and it is probably the reason for this child.

Otherwise, let's take the child to the police station, and let the police investigate this matter. 

If we really do the good deeds of accumulating virtue and doing good deeds, it would be better for us to have our own children than to hold other people's children.

I thought about it, if this child is really Director Zhou's, it would not be easy for the two of them. I have been waiting for so many years. I was finally able to look forward to having a child. In the end, I lost it. Even if we don't have children, we can't rob someone else's child." The man squatted aside and looked at the child in the woman's arms with a look of reluctance.

"But what if this secret recipe doesn't work for us?"

"It's useless, and we can't do wicked things. If the child is sent to the police and they investigate, it's not Director Zhou's child. We can also bring it back!" 

The woman said to the man decisively, "Okay, this is the matter. I'm in charge, let's go to the police station now and make it clear." The man was still hesitating, but the woman didn't say a word, she wrapped the child again, carried the child and dragged the man out the door.

The police station comrade was also taken aback when he heard what the couple said.

They still don't know what's going on in the county town. After all, the road is blocked by heavy snow, and no one is coming to the mine at this time.

Immediately dialed the phone and checked the situation with the comrades at the county police station.

I heard there is such a thing.

They hurriedly told what the couple had said.

The comrades at the police station below also said that they hope they can accurately provide the appearance of the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

The police comrades here also made portraits.

Things on both sides go hand in hand.

Even the public security comrades couldn't help but get excited. It is very likely that this child is one of the twins.

The appearances the couple said were completely in line with the appearances of the sister-in-law Wang, the wife-in-law and the wife-in-law who were investigated by the comrade of the police station in the county town.

Wearing a scarf and a coat again.

But when talking to others, you always have to show your face.

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were arrested directly.

The husband and wife temporarily took care of the child on behalf of the public security comrade. After all, the baby is so small that someone can't take care of it.

The man even followed the police comrades in the heavy snow and went down the mountain without hesitation, going to the county seat specifically to serve as a witness at the police station.

Identify the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law who gave him the child.

Feng Huizhen and Jiang Lei sat honestly on the hot kang at Aunt Wang's house.

After the family finished eating, they were talking around the kang table for a while.

Feng Huizhen had long estimated that the couple could tell from their speech and behavior that they were good people.

No culture, Wei Wei is a little superstitious, and she is a downright good person.

She believed that the two would make a wise choice.

Sure enough, at night, the couple came to Aunt Wang's house to find them.

"Comrade Xiao Feng, look at the two of us now. Does it meet your requirements?" The
couple deliberately didn't say what they did today.

But the excitement in the man's eyes, the flashing light was hard to hide.

Feng Huizhen actually got the news just now. Jiang Lei went to the police station specially to communicate with the comrades at the police station.

Because they came to the mines to find the children on purpose, and also to cooperate with the police comrades.

The public security comrades heard that they made a special trip to catch up from the county, and said briefly.

Witnesses have already testified that the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law not only stole children, but also trafficked people.

Now that the witnesses and materials are complete, the two of them should be sentenced to at least five years in prison.

He is currently being held there, pending the conclusion of the follow-up investigation.

"I see that the two of you are bright and red, and compared to the morning, it's a world of difference, it seems that you have done a great thing." The man listened and nodded hurriedly, "Comrade Xiao Feng, can you? Can't... can you give us the secret recipe?"

"I can't give you the secret recipe!" When the two heard it, their shoulders slumped.

"We've done such a good thing now, why can't we give it to us?"

"It's not that I can't give it to you, but I can only show you the secret recipe and watch you drink it myself, and I can't let you take it home. This is the secret recipe, which has been passed down from generation to generation in our family and cannot be easily given to outsiders."

Feng Huizhen's explanation was a relief for the two of them.

How could Feng Huizhen let the two return empty-handed.

Feng Huizhen went to the kitchen to tinker for a long time, but no one knew what she tinkered with, only that Feng Huizhen handed two people a tea jar.

The man and the woman drank half a glass each, and after drinking, they smashed their mouths and were confused.