221-230

221. The Child is Lost

   "Sister-in-law, you misunderstood. Donating blood is to cure diseases and save people, and after donating blood, it doesn't hurt your body that much. We can't let you donate blood that endangers your life."

"Don't tell me. , no matter whether it hurts or not, I won't donate anyway."

"Sister-in-law, isn't that one inside your brother and sister? Are you going to watch her have an accident?" The little nurse didn't understand the thinking of the woman in front of her. That way, it looks like the family member of the patient, why can't it be avoided now.

"I really can't save her, and I rarely donate my blood to her. I will have an accident. I don't donate blood anyway, so it's useless what you say to me. By

the way, my brother and sister have given birth to a child? Is it a boy or a girl?"

Sister Wang was bitten to death anyway and would never let go.

Donating blood in her mind would be fatal.

"The patient gave birth to twins, one son and one daughter."

Sister Wang rolled her eyes and almost fainted.

The nurse hurriedly supported her and helped her to sit on a chair.

"Don't faint no matter how happy you are."

"My God, why are they twins?"

"Why not two daughters?"

"Okay, okay, take a good rest here, hello, you are a patient Family members? Can you do a blood type test with me? Can you donate blood to patients?" The

little nurse pinned her hopes on Feng Huizhen.

"How is the situation inside now?"

"Director Wang is already giving blood to the patient, but the patient needs a large amount of blood. It's definitely not enough to rely on Director Wang alone."

"Can I beg you to save the patient? You are waiting at the door, and you must hope that the patient is well."

The nurses can't do anything either. Where can I find someone willing to donate blood now?

"Don't tell me, I'm blood type O, I'm sure I can."

Feng Huizhen stretched out her arm, her blood type was O blood type tested in her previous life, and it was considered universal blood.

"Great, comrade, come with me first. Do some disinfection, and then donate blood in the operating room." The

nurse hurriedly dragged Feng Huizhen into the operating room.

Feng Huizhen was disinfecting her arms.

Lying on another hospital bed, watching the blood in the rubber tube flow into the pale-faced Director Zhou's veins.

Today's technology is not so advanced, it can only be used this way.

At the same time, the nurse came out with two children.

Sister-in-law Wang saw the nurse come out with the two children and hurried up to meet them.

"Is this the child of my younger brother and sister, the pair of twins?"

"Yes, are you a family member? It's the twins of twins."

"Then give me the child."

Sister Wang is very confused now. And there is quite a kind of attitude of not doing one thing, two endlessly.

"I can't give your two children premature birth. Now they are going to be sent to the incubator." The nurse hugged the child and turned to leave. Sister-in-law Wang chatted behind the nurse.

"Comrade, I am the child's aunt, so I will hold the child."

"Comrade, the child is born prematurely and is relatively weak. Now is not the time to hold the child. When the child is better, we will naturally let you hold the child."

Nurse Send the child to the child care station of the obstetrics and gynecology department.

Another nurse took the two children in, put them on two cots, and put a tag on the head of the bed.

Sister-in-law Wang stood at the door of the childcare station, looking at the two children inside through the glass window.

There are not many people in obstetrics and gynecology today, and there are no other children in the childcare station, only these two children.

Thinking of ideas running around in my mind.

I really didn't expect Director Zhou to have two children in his lifetime, and have both children.

If it goes on like this, Director Wang has a son, how can he still help their family.

His son has already entered, and his daughter-in-law is living hard with the child. Without Director Wang's help, how could their family live?

These two children cannot stay.

Sister-in-law Wang stood at the door, looking eagerly at the child inside. The nurse at the nurse station tidyed up the inside, took the child's temperature, wrapped the child, and put it there and turned around to do other things.

No one saw Sister Wang sneaking in, picking up the two children, turning around and slipping out of the hospital door.

......

Feng Huizhen and Director Wang, together with two nurses to donate blood together, finally rescued Director Zhou from the brink of death.

This is a busy, full two days and one night.

Feng Huizhen drank some spiritual spring water by herself, and her whole body immediately recovered.

He also added a little spiritual spring to Director Wang and Director Zhou's water.

Although Director Zhou couldn't drink water just after the operation, he was able to moisten his lips with a cotton swab dipped in water.

Feng Huizhen just took advantage of this opportunity to drop two drops of spiritual spring into it.

Finally, Director Zhou finally calmed down and got out of danger.

When Director Zhou was sent to the general ward, everyone was relieved.

At this moment, the nurse at the nurse station suddenly ran over.

"Director Wang, Director Wang."

Director Wang looked at his wife who had not woken up on the hospital bed and looked back at the nurse.

"What's the matter? What's wrong?"

The past two days and one night have been very hard, and my wife almost gave me a critical illness notice several times.

It's hard for people to get over it, but nothing can happen again.

"Director Wang, the child is gone."

Director Wang and Feng Huizhen were both baffled and stood up.

"What did you say? Why didn't the child disappear? Wasn't the child carried to the nursery by the nurse? Isn't the child in the incubator and is cared for by specialized nurses and doctors?"

"When the child came in, we checked the child's vital signs. It was smooth and there were no other problems. We put the child in the incubator and did other things.

Who knew the nurse made an oversight when the shift was over that day. The nurse who was handed over had no idea that there were two more children in the nursery room .As

a result, when the nurses went to work today, they discovered that there were no twins in the nursery."

The head nurse was also terrified. This kind of flaw was too big, and it took two days to find out that the child was gone.

And this is Director Wang's child. Who doesn't know that Director Wang of the hospital is looking at these two children who are only in their fifties.

Now that it is gone, this is not to kill Director Wang.

Sure enough, when Director Wang heard this, his body shook, his eyes rolled, and he fainted.

Feng Huizhen was by her side and hurriedly supported Director Wang, and the head nurse and the two put Director Wang on the hospital bed next to her.

"What happened to Comrade Nurse? Who took the child? Don't you have any impression at all?"

"We really don't know! We don't want such a thing to happen. Who doesn't know how much Director Wang expects these two A child." The head nurse was so annoyed that she wanted to pull her hair off, and the little nurses at the nurse station were already crying with anxiety.

"In this situation, hurry up and call the police. In any case, hurry up and get the child back."

Feng Huizhen suddenly thought of Mrs. Wang.