181-190

181. 

 "You are like a roundworm in my stomach. You can guess what I think. Indeed, I am here this time, and I actually want to ask you. Do you have any other books on mechanics? After reading these books, Only then did I know that I hate books when they are in use. And since I am willing to do this, I must love it. I want to study this aspect and do in-depth research. Make some reforms in the mechanical aspect, at least not let us fall behind The developed countries are too far away,"

Jiang Lei said, feeling a little angry.

After the excavator, the experts did come, but after the experts came, there were still various shirks.

Anyway, because of language barrier.

The key point is not mentioned at all, the core technology will never be exposed, anyway, it is just talking about some superficial things.

No matter how they inquired about each other, they didn't say a word.

This kind of foreign exchange is too expensive.

If it wasn't for Jiang Lei who thoroughly studied the books Feng Huizhen gave him, and he could no longer practice on the excavator.

I'm afraid I won't be able to bring this team out yet.

At present, these excavators in their surrounding counties and cities would have to spend a lot of foreign exchange if it wasn't for his ability.

Everyone is eager to seek talents, wishing they could learn a little more knowledge in this area.

But knowledge will not fall from the sky, and no foreign expert is willing to hand over this knowledge to them by precept and example.

To explore by themselves, it would take more than ten years to explore and research.

The longer he worked in this industry, the more Jiang Lei noticed their technical obstacles.

"Which book do you need? I can help you find it. But I'm not sure if there is anything you need."

Feng Huizhen was happy to help, but she had to be modest.

"Where is the book? Can I have a look?"

Feng Huizhen choked on this sentence.

What do you think?

In her space, there are books in a library, but the problem is that Jiang Lei can't go in and read it.

Even if she risked revealing the secret to let Jiang Lei in, the space would not accept Jiang Lei as a living creature.

She had already verified this in her previous life, and no one other than her could enter this space.

"The book is definitely not here. You also know that the educated youth are a lot of people, and if they are discovered, they will easily become a crime for reporting. Otherwise, tell me, what aspect do you lack? When the time comes, I will Look for it, and if you need it, I will first help you secretly hide it in the box, and then take it away when you come."

Jiang Lei immediately understood that these books are not easily available on the market.

Hastily wrote a list and handed it to Feng Huizhen.

Feng Huizhen glanced at it, and all the items listed on the list were related to machinery.

There are many books on this subject.

"When you have time to come next time, I will prepare it for you, remember to bring a concealed leather bag."

Feng Huizhen instructed Jiang Lei.

"Okay! Do as you said."

Jiang Lei finally felt a big stone in his heart. He trusted Feng Huizhen very much, and he didn't know why.

Probably since the two of them lived and died together, Feng Huizhen was not a simple little girl in his mind.

Become a trustworthy friend who deserves to be delivered.

Feng Huizhen soaked the dried radish.

"Come on! Brother Jiang, you are here to fight, don't try to be lazy."

Looking at the pile of things, he felt that Jiang Lei was too real. .

Jiang Lei suddenly remembered something while helping Feng Huizhen pick vegetables.

"By the way, do you have a cousin named Feng Gaihua?" Feng Huizhen turned her head suddenly, unable to hide her surprised expression.

She looked for Feng Gaihua everywhere, but this woman would never go back to the county seat, leaving her free to have ideas and no chance to implement them.

Why did it suddenly appear?

"How do you know?"

"Really? A couple of days ago near our construction site, there was a female comrade in the Going to the Countryside Cultural and Art Team, named Feng Gaihua. She Came to me and say it's your cousin."

Jiang Lei saw Feng Huizhen's The expression on his face was not a happy expression, and his heart was slightly put down.

He was also afraid that Feng Huizhen and Feng Gaihua would be a pair of sisters with the same love.

Is it inappropriate for him to speak ill of Feng Gaihua?

The expression on Feng Huizhen's face now said everything.

"She actually went to find you?"

Feng Huizhen looked very serious this time, looking at Jiang Lei carefully.

The scrutiny in his eyes made Jiang Lei suddenly feel uncomfortable.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jiang Lei felt like he was on his back.

"How did you meet my cousin?"

Feng Huizhen had to pay attention.

Feng Gaihua deliberately ran all the way to find Jiang Lei, this thing doesn't make sense?

Unless Feng Gaihua knew that Jiang Lei had some connection with future development.

If you want to get benefits from Jiang Lei, you will go to Jiang Lei.

She and Jiang Lei met by mistake.

She had absolutely no idea about Jiang Lei's past life and present life, and she had absolutely no clue as to how Jiang Lei would walk in this life.

She, a reborn person, doesn't know all the people in the county.

Everything in this life is a coincidence.

Obviously, Feng Gaihua, a reborn person, is more flexible than the information she got.

What's more important is her understanding of Feng Gaihua, this person is a person who can't afford to pay early.

Feng Gaihua's likes and dislikes are determined by whether this person is beneficial to her path forward.

"I don't know her at all. She came to our construction site to look for me, saying that it was your cousin. And she heard about me from you, so she went over to get to know me on purpose. I still think it's strange, this woman is very strange. Strange. SHe was too enthusiastic about me, and besides, I was not familiar with her, and even invited me to watch the performance of their cultural team, but I didn't go."

Jiang Lei really felt wronged, he didn't know this Feng Gaihua.

Feng Huizhen said this, which made him feel that he had been wronged, and besides, he felt that he had to explain it clearly.

So as not to make Feng Huizhen think too much.

Think of him as a man with a problem with his style.

Looking at Jiang Lei's anxious expression, Feng Huizhen finally realized that Jiang Lei might not know why Feng Gaihua was so active towards him.

Feng Gaihua, Feng Gaihua, really has nowhere to go.

Finally came out.

Feng Huizhen had been looking for her for several months.

Feng Huizhen's space not only has a lot of materials, but also a killer.

Don't think that only Feng Gaihua has the ability to get those things, Feng Huizhen also has that ability.

This peach tree of hers can not only produce peach that cures all kinds of diseases, but also makes peach with infinite power, and even peach with super power.

Feng Huizhen's peach tree will also have some peaches that produce evil energy.

For example, eating peaches that can cause mental decline and Alzheimer's.

Eating peaches that can make people paralyzed and bedridden.

Anyway, there are many kinds of peaches on the tree, and Feng Huizhen never used this kind of peaches to harm anyone in her previous life.

This is the first time in her life that Feng Huizhen has such evil thoughts.