301-310

301. I'm Back

      Feng Huizhen got on the train.

She is going back to the farm.

Staying at home for more than two months is an unprecedented vacation.

I have to go back. If I don't go back, I guess Wang Dazhuang should be in a hurry.

Jiang Lei also wrote her two letters.

Feng Huizhen waved her hand and said goodbye to her family members under the car.

It can be considered a complete success. The eldest brother and the third brother are married. Today, the eldest brother and the third brother have been married for a whole month.

But this morning, both the eldest sister-in-law and the third sister-in-law became nauseous and dizzy.

Although it has not been diagnosed yet, Feng Huizhen knows in her heart that both the eldest sister-in-law and the third sister-in-law have children.

Because of her, the eldest brother and the third brother can live happily.

You don't need to be alone like you did in your previous life.

The rumbling train took Feng Huizhen back to the farm again.

When I got to the county seat, I saw Jiang Lei as soon as I got out of the station.

Jiang Lei, who was wearing a tunic suit, stepped forward with a smile and took the two large bags from Feng Huizhen.

"Brother Jiang, how did you know that I was here today?"

But there was no chance to tell Jiang Lei the exact time of her arrival.

"I called my uncle yesterday, and my uncle told me that you forgot that your godfather and godmother are my uncle's subordinates. You can find out if you ask anything. You got on the train yesterday. It's here."

Jiang Lei looked at Feng Huizhen with shining eyes, as if he couldn't see enough.

Together, the two have not seen each other for five months.

After five months, he suddenly saw Feng Huizhen and felt that Feng Huizhen had changed again.

I don't know whether the whole person's skin is covered in the house because they are not exposed to the sun, or because of the soil and water.

It became brighter and brighter, and a layer of radiance shone on the skin.

From a distance it looks like the whole figure shimmers like a gem.

And it is a very transparent gem.

Especially every time she sees Feng Huizhen, Feng Huizhen's raised smile, the small dimples she reveals, and the brilliance in her eyes will make people involuntarily infected.

The moment I saw her, it was as if the sun was shining.

Happy from the heart.

"Brother Jiang, what's the matter? It's been a few months since I haven't seen you. It's like I haven't seen you before. I've been staring at me there, and I'm a little weird."

Feng Huizhen rolled up her sleeves and put her arm in front of Jiang Lei.

"Look at it, the look in your eyes gives me goosebumps."

Jiang Lei laughed and patted Feng Huizhen's arm lightly.

"I didn't see goosebumps, you see your arms are white, like jade."

Feng Huizhen muttered, "Jiang Lei, you have learned to bully people now."

Not to mention Jiang Lei's warm hands fell on It felt like an electric shock on her arm.

Mainly that warm feeling is really comfortable.

Itchy, numb.

"How dare I bully my fiancee. Aren't I afraid that the elders of the Bai family will come and help me break my leg?"

Jiang Lei smiled, he had already recognized Feng Huizhen as his fiancee from the bottom of his heart.

Feng Huizhen thought of the Bai family.

She missed the point at all. Of course, maybe she didn't want to focus on this point and ignored Jiang Lei's remarks about his fiancee.

"You have seen my biological parents, how are they?"

"Your parents, your brother and sister-in-law are all very well, although the environment is a bit more difficult. But I see that my mental state is not bad, and my health is not bad. Okay. I'll take the medicine you brought to them. I

also gave them Uncle Bai's letter and mentioned your existence to them."

Feng Huizhen looked longing, and knew that her parents were definitely golden thighs. exist.

It's a pity that she can't see such invisible golden thighs.

But she has never been a delicate woman, and she doesn't need to hug her thighs to change her life. Now her life has changed too much.

Except for the uncertain Feng Gaihua, there seems to be nothing worthy of her special attention.

"It's good that they are fine."

"When there is a chance, let's take a leave to meet them once."

Jiang Lei comforted her when he saw the longing look on Feng Huizhen's face.

"By the way, when you go back this time, I heard that your eldest brother and third brother got married. I didn't catch up with their wedding. I didn't bring them gifts."

"My eldest brother and third brother are very good and very happy. Sister-in-law Sister-in-law and sister-in-law are both good people."

Feng Huizhen smiled, pursed her lips, and when she thought of her family, she couldn't help showing a gratified smile.

"You just arrived, I'll take you to eat first, and then take you back to the farm."

"By the way, I haven't told you yet, I've been assigned a house."

"If you come to the county town in the future, there will be a place to Let's settle down and show you."

Jiang Lei was full of joy.

Originally wanted to give him the Tongzilou.

There is simply not enough distribution of the packaged buildings built by the Third Power Construction Company. There are so many family members and employees. Almost every new house built is in short supply. Everyone is based on seniority and contribution. It is possible to squeeze into the list.

Jiang Lei was a major contributor to their Power Construction Third Company, so naturally he could be assigned a set.

However, he specifically gave up the place in the Tongzilou and replaced it with a small bungalow.

If it is mainly a small courtyard, it is relatively quiet.

It is not easy to attract people's attention. If Feng Huizhen comes to the county town when he is not there, he can rest here.

If it is a tube building, everyone in a corridor can see it.

The communication between the two young men and women was still inconvenient.

Feng Huizhen's eyes lit up when she heard this.

"Comrade Jiang, it seems that you are really rising, and you have a firm foothold here." You

are really happy for Jiang Lei.

If you want to leave it to later generations, a talent like Jiang Lei.

It's definitely not that hard.

"I haven't told you yet, I have now become the chief of the maintenance department of the Power Construction Third Company."

Jiang Lei's face was slightly flushed, with a shy, tall man with a shy expression, which made him even more embarrassed . People feel distressed.

He just wanted Feng Huizhen to share the common joy with himself, without any intention of showing off.

Feng Huizhen grabbed Jiang Lei's arm excitedly, "Jiang Lei, you are really amazing. Congratulations, Brother Jiang."

This is a sincere blessing and congratulations, after all, how difficult it was for Jiang Lei to come here in the first place.

With what he has now, it all depends on his personal efforts. Feng Huizhen can provide him with some advanced books at most in terms of mechanics, and he really can't do much for others.

This is the strength to get to this position today.

Jiang Lei is now a state cadre.

Jiang Lei grabbed Feng Huizhen's hand with a backhand and nodded with a smile.

"I will definitely work harder to contribute to the motherland. Of course, I will work hard enough to shield you from the wind and rain." The serious look and focused eyes made Feng Huizhen's face flush red.

want to break free of his hand.

"There are so many people on the street, what are you doing?"

He shyly shook off his hand, and Jiang Lei followed behind her and let out a hearty laugh.