381-390

381. New Home

  Zhao Xinping patted his thigh.

"This is a God-given opportunity."

Mother Zhao's inner collapse made her look at her husband in shock.

"God-given opportunity, what kind of opportunity is God-given? A girl is pregnant before marriage, do you know that the spittle outside can drown her? This is breaking shoes, this is messing with the relationship between men and women, you should go to Feng's house quickly, Let the two of them get married quickly."

Mother Zhao felt that her husband was crazy, but at this time she thought it was a good thing.

"Don't worry about it, I'll find you a good son-in-law. In the future, our family will have a beautiful son-in-law, and the family will no longer have to worry about food and drink."

Zhao Xinping sat proudly in the room and took out his Tobacco box, take a newspaper to roll cigarettes.

At this time, Feng Huizhen and Jiang Lei were standing in front of the small courtyard, both of them were a little dazed.

This yard is a yard in the government compound.

Surrounded by the same yard, it looks quiet and clean.

Secretary Jin said while pushing open the courtyard door.

"Xiaojiang, this is the house assigned to you. This house is arranged according to the standard of your family. I'm telling you this, but I thought of a lot of ways and searched a lot of places to find the most satisfactory one. Although the yard is not big, there are five rooms in it. In the future, even if you and Comrade Xiao Feng get married and have children, you can live there. The kitchen is a separate room. There used to be a grape trellis in the

yard.

In spring, when the grapes grow, in autumn, the yard will be lush and thriving.

I have the house renovated easily, but you have to buy the rest yourself."

Jiang Lei nodded excitedly. He was so satisfied with this house. He never thought that one day he would have a home of his own.

"Secretary Jin thank you, thank you very much. I really didn't expect to have a house like this. When Huizhen and I get married in the future, I will definitely invite you to be there."

Secretary Jin patted Jiang Lei on the shoulder proudly .

"I treat you like a brother. If you have any difficulties in the future, feel free to come to me. And after your daughter-in-law cooks so deliciously, I can come to your house from time to time to eat. You can't refuse."

Feng Huizhen smiled He came out of the room on the ground, although the room was empty, but in this era, it was definitely a configuration only for senior cadres.

"Secretary Jin, you are welcome to come and eat at any time."

Thinking that this might be her and Jiang Lei's future home, Feng Huizhen's heart could not help but warm.

In her past life, the home she owned was always alone, or it was a nanny and an apprentice.

Secretary Jin smiled and waved goodbye to them. After the house was arranged, they had to rely on them for the rest.

Jiang Lei excitedly took Feng Huizhen around each room, and smiled and expressed his longing.

"Huizhen's house will be our home in the future. This room is so spacious and bright, so it will be our bedroom. This place can put a big bed and a wardrobe here. By the way, I need a study, so I can put a big bed here. The books I use in my studies are all in the bookcase. I can read here while you sit here and write.

And the kitchen must be tidy to meet your requirements, no matter how much money you spend.

This is One of the two houses is reserved as a guest room, and when my parents or your parents and relatives come, they can live here!

Another room for the kids as a future. Feng Huizhen shook off Jiang Lei's hand in disgust, "

You think so much, even children." Who gave birth to you? "

"Of course it's us!" You see you will graduate next year, and you promise to get married after graduation. We are husband and wife, and we will definitely have our children in the future. Let's have two in the future, a boy and a girl who just happened to grow up together.

Don't worry, I don't give preference to sons, even my two daughters. For the first time ,

Jiang Lei laughed like a mouse who stole the oil.

Feng Huizhen blushed, "I think beautifully, who will give birth to a daughter with you?" "

"Of course it's you." I swear, in this life, except for Feng Huizhen, I will not marry. "

Jiang Lei hugged the person in his arms.

Finally, they have their own home and their own private space.

Jiang Lei is also much more courageous. If there is no desire for the woman he loves, it is purely Nonsense .

Jiang Lei is a man.

How can he not want to be close to the person he loves wholeheartedly.

He gently pulled Feng Huizhen closer, as if he was worried that he would scare her. In this era, the relationship between men and women is very pure, and holding hands is not accepted by the public.

La La Shou is also a place where no one is there. Seeing a lover will be like a bird in a panic, separated by a distance of one meter.

Jiang Lei hugged her with his right arm and let her head rest on his shoulder.

This posture is amazingly comfortable, An Yi .

Feng Huizhen put her hand on his chest, because this seemed to be the only position.

Well, there are other positions, such as Jiang Lei's waist.

The man's waist is strong and thin, and it actually feels very good to hold him.

But Feng Huizhen liked to feel his heartbeat.

Firm and steady, it satisfies some of her primitive desires to be with close people.

"Are you comfortable?"

he asked in a low, silky tone.

"Yeah."

For the first time, Feng Huizhen felt that it was good to have a home. Two people who were in love could do whatever they wanted.

With a smile of delight, "Jiang Lei, it's so nice here, it will be our future home, I'm very happy."

Jiang Lei hugged the soft body in his arms and lifted her chin with his fingers.

Dark, deep eyes stared at her, then he took her into his arms and lowered his head.

Feng Huizhen's eyes gradually widened, and she slowly watched his hands tangled in her hair, placed behind her head to support her, and then he kissed her.

......

Feng Huizhen took the key to the small yard and happily went back to school humming a song.

The development of everything is so logical. She has a lover and a family in the future. The yard is also the carrier of their mutual hopes.

Feng Huizhen took the initiative to ask her to set up the yard, and Jiang Lei agreed.

He also took the initiative to hand over his passbook to himself. A man handed over his net worth to a woman, almost without hesitation, entrusting his property.

Jiang Lei is very simple, a simple man.

Cute and straightforward.

But sweet and charming.

It's an adjective used to describe a woman, but it's used by a man.

Feng Huizhen didn't know how she could be so happy.

Jiang Lei's embrace and kiss made them both physically and mentally happy, and made them feel the need to get married more urgently.

It was also the first time that Feng Huizhen knew that it was so easy to become intimate with a person.

That's how it came about.