71-80

71. Still Hungry

     "My child's father, don't get angry. Female educated youths don't know how to work, so teach slowly, it's useless if you get angry." Aunt Wang spoke.

She likes Feng Huizhen very much, so she is willing to say something nice to her.

Captain Wang laughed and picked up the grass from the ground for everyone to see.

"Look, you guys, what is this?" The old-fashioned members gathered around to take a look, "Captain, isn't this just grass? What's the point of it? We don't have any shortage of this stuff in the field."

"Yes . Grass, let me tell you, I really didn't see that a few female educated youths were quite capable. They didn't hurt the seedlings at all, all they got rid of were these weeds."

Many members were a little surprised when they heard this. , looked up and down the four female educated youth standing on the ground.

"Didn't you see it? The educated youths in this city can even recognize grasses and seedlings?"

"The educated youths yesterday didn't know anything.

" I don't even know how many seedlings there are?"

"Feng Huizhen, how come you female educated youths have worked in the fields? I think your weeding looks very light, a bit like an old man who has been doing farm work for more than ten years. Crop style!"

Captain Wang's livid complexion had already disappeared, and the sun was shining brightly on his face.

"Captain Wang, our family also belongs to the village. I have done farm work in the fields, and I can still do weeding."

Feng Huizhen's remarks immediately aroused the goodwill of Captain Wang and the surrounding community members.

It's all from the village, so it's different.

It's like they're getting closer to each other all of a sudden.

Captain Wang and all the members looked at Feng Huizhen's eyes changed, full of kindness and kindness.

"I just said that you girl looks like an authentic villager. She can live, speak, and work. If you were chosen as the captain, then you didn't run away."

Captain Wang laughed, and the others The members also nodded.

"I just said that this girl is dark and thin, and she doesn't look like a city person .

" They are our serious countrymen."

Immediately, everyone praised Feng Huizhen like a flower.

"Thank you for your praise, I will do my best."

Feng Huizhen thanked everyone with a smile.

Others also went back to work, Captain Wang smiled and said to the other male educated youth.

"Don't look down on women. What we focus on now is equality between men and women. Women can hold up half the sky. Comrade Feng Huizhen can do better than you. You should learn from Comrade Feng Huizhen in the future. If you choose the wrong one, whoever dares to disobey her in the future, be careful and I will beat you up."

Captain Wang didn't forget to deter him. Usually, at the beginning, he just thought that Feng Huizhen, a female educated youth, would be a good model and worth using.

But now I feel that he chose Feng Huizhen as the captain, which is simply very wise.

There is a female educated youth who can do farm work as a typical example, and it is good to be the captain to discipline these educated youths who don't know anything.

Able to implement their labor ideas well.

The other male educated youths did not believe in evil, so they came over and took a closer look. Sure enough, the grass beside Feng Huizhen, Liu Xuemei, Zhang Xiuyun, and Li Xiaoyu was grass, and there was not a single seedling.

At this moment, one by one all wilted immediately. They thought they could hit Feng Huizhen on this matter, but they didn't want to lose face.

Feng Huizhen smiled and said to the male educated youth, "Everyone, go back to work and finish today's work as soon as possible."

She turned her head and asked the captain.

"Captain, if we finish work earlier, we can finish work earlier, right?"

Although the work is done collectively, there is an advantage that everyone in the village is like this.

When the assigned person's job is done, they can finish work early.

This can only be regarded as the only benefit. Of course, some people are afraid that they will arrange more work for themselves next time in order to grind samples. Therefore, the same work must be grinded from early to late, which is not the same.

Captain Wang said with a smile.

"That's right, the sooner you finish the job, the earlier you can go back to work, the earlier you finish work, and you go up the mountain to pick up some firewood and some wild vegetables. There's not much work in our village recently, and weeding is very easy. After everyone finished their work in a while, they all went up to the mountains to pick wild vegetables. You can also follow along on the way, and you can fill up the food for you." The male educated youth can finish work early in the day, and he will be refreshed immediately. Son.

Who is willing to bask in this field?

Feng Huizhen and the others were dizzy after working for a while.

It's so hot that weeding under the sun is really not a job for humans.

After working for a long time, everyone sat under the shade of a tree to rest.

The villagers brought dry food and water, but the educated youths were not prepared.

Feng Huizhen and the others poured cold water into the kettle, but they also had no dry food.

To prepare dry food in advance, they don't even have enough food to drink gruel, how can there be dry food to eat?

Feng Huizhen sat under the shade of the tree, but didn't rest, she picked some useful branches from the grass next to her, and came back, weaved a few straw rings, and put it on her head.

The educated youths have seen that they have followed suit, so at least they will not be so exposed.

Although they hurry up, but in the end weeding is a novice.

When they were done, Li Min and the others were still there slowly picking up fertilizer and fertilizing the ground.

Li Min pinched his nose for fear that the fertilizer would rub against him.

But that's not what it looks like to work, in the end, he still sees a filth.

Feng Huizhen has already led the big guys back to the educated youth for a while. If they all have something to eat, they are going to go up the mountain to pick up wild vegetables.

Back at the educated youth point, the male educated youth ignored the four female educated youth.

The main reason is because Feng Huizhen became the captain today.

Feng Huizhen also knew that it would not take time so easily to convince everyone.

The four female educated youths were also tired all day.

Feng Huizhen and the others simply made a mouthful of black batter, a small bowl per person.

Liu Xuemei touched her stomach and sighed.

"I can't get enough to eat every day at home. My mother told me that if I go to the countryside, I'll be full, but when I go to the countryside, I still can't get enough."

Several other people also echoed.

Yes, having enough to eat is the first factor, and they are simply not getting enough now.

After a few people finished packing, they locked the kitchen door, put their baskets on their backs, and went up the mountain with sickles.

Several educated youths followed behind them.

Feng Huizhen looked back.

"Have you eaten?" The three male educated youths blushed and shook their heads, "We don't know how to cook. We are so busy that we can't even make a fire, so we thought we might just go up the mountain first and get some wild vegetables back home. Let's get some food for a while."

Feng Huizhen suddenly realized that, yes, it is estimated that many of the male educated youth can't cook.