311-320

311. I Will Help You

  "How can you be unhappy? It's such a glorious thing to be able to go to college, and it can change your life. It's better than you are now working on a farm. Actually, I had something to tell you. But I feel that with you Compared to going to the University of Workers, Peasants and Soldiers now, this matter is insignificant."

Jiang Lei gently pulled Feng Huizhen, and the two sat on the sofa.

"What's the matter?"

Feng Huizhen asked curiously.

Jiang Lei watched Feng Huizhen's slender fingers land on the back of his hand, his palms turned gently, and his fingers clasped together.

"The cafeteria of Power Construction Third Company is recruiting workers, and I got a place for a cafeteria worker."

"But I don't need it now."

Feng Huizhen clenched his hand.

The man was in his own way, trying to get her off the farm.

Don't think it's just a small worker in a canteen.

How much effort does it take to get a worker's quota in this era? How many good things to say and how many people to find can do it.

"Thank you!"

Jiang Lei's eyes sparkled, and he gently scratched her nose with his fingers.

"Fool! You are my fiancée, say thank you. We will be husband and wife in the future, and I should do anything for you, but obviously your fiancé can't do anything for you."

" You have done a lot for me."

Feng Huizhen's mouth showed a bright smile again.

Brows and eyes are curved, and the corners of her mouth are raised. Feng Huizhen's smile always makes people feel relaxed and happy. She can't help but follow her smile, and her mood begins to brighten.

"Feng Huizhen, I can't wait for you to graduate, I want to get married!"

Jiang Lei's sudden words shocked Feng Huizhen.

"Jiang Lei, too...too soon? I just promised that you will give me time to adapt. You are so eager that you seem to be afraid that I will run away!"

Feng Huizhen couldn't believe it, Jiang Lei asked for marriage now.

The two of them counted down seriously, this is the first day to confirm their relationship.

Jiang Lei laughed, "I know it's too soon, but I just can't help but want to marry you home quickly. That way you won't change your mind and run away."

Who knows how eager he is?

Finally, my wife finally promised herself that she would be safe if she could marry and go home.

Feng Huizhen rolled her eyes at him.

Compared with Jiang Lei, who has always been calm and calm, Comrade Liu Min seems to be in a bit of a mess now.

...

in the woods on the mountain.

After an indescribable sound, the sound of putting on clothes came rustling.

"Wang Jianbin, I'm pregnant."

"What? You're pregnant?"

"Why all the fuss? With this child, as long as he's a boy, I can leave here."

"I just can't bear you."

"You promised you'll help me get out of here."

"I promised you. Talking counts, how can a man not talk? Besides, you have my baby in your womb. How could I not let you go back to the city? But you know if it's not a boy, my dad will never let you go."

"Then hope he's a boy."

"Wang Jianbin, you said that. You will do anything for me. You're not lying to me, are you?" The
man hurriedly expressed his position with a smile.

"How could I lie to you? You said that I didn't do anything I promised you every time? You said that you hated my brother very much. So I lied to my brother and accidentally fell off the mountain and broke his leg. Now He can't touch you even if you keep it at home."

"I didn't find any of the cream or food you asked for?"

"In my heart, you are my woman. How could I not help you? "

Okay, then you can help me with one thing now."

"What's the matter?"

"Feng Huizhen made me like this, but she went to the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University instead. I'm not reconciled, I don't want her to be good. Death." The fierce tone made the man in front of her shudder.

"You asked me to kill for you? That's because one person's life was caught and he would be shot."

He liked the woman in front of him, and he had done so many morally depraved things for this woman.

But that doesn't mean he wants to kill.

"Who told you to kill people? How did your brother fall off the mountain? Don't you know how to repeat the same trick? You just need to make a trap and let this woman fall into the trap for a few days and won't find out. That's what God will accept . What does she have to do with you?"

Li Min angrily stared at the man in front of her, the only man she could rely on now.

She would not watch Feng Huizhen dance helplessly, and she would jump out of the farm gate and go to the provincial capital to enjoy happiness.

Who gave her the way she is now?

If she can't get better, Feng Huizhen can't think of a better life.

"But Feng Huizhen is from the sixth production team. How can I trick her into going up the mountain? She doesn't know me, and she won't believe me."

Although Wang Jianbin is a little clever, he will inevitably feel flustered and frightened when faced with such a thing.

"I don't care what you do. If you don't get this matter right, I'll tell you who the child in your parents' womb is!"

Li Min's completely disregarded appearance startled Wang Jianbin. Hastily grabbed her.

"I'll do it for you, can't I do it for you? Even if you tell me who the child in my parents' belly belongs to, my parents can still kick me out?

At most, I'll be beaten up, you see. This is how you look when you encounter something. That is to say, if you met me, if it were another man, you would have turned your back on you."

Li Min immediately burst into tears, leaning in Wang Jianbin's arms and crying softly.

"Our name is not right now. You think I'm not feeling bad, but I'm already married to your brother. I can get rid of him only by going back to the city and getting a divorce from your brother. You are my man and you don't even help me. , who can I rely on in this world?"

Looking at the woman with pear blossoms and rain, Wang Jianbin's heart softened.

"I know, I know my sweetheart, don't cry, don't cry. I'll help you with whatever you ask me to do. Don't worry, isn't that Feng Huizhen? ." The two were tired and crooked for a while, Li Min leaned against Wang Jianbin's arms and showed a smug smile.

She is no longer the Li Min she used to be, and she already knows how to get everything she wants.

Of course Feng Huizhen would not know that someone in this world hated her to the core.

At the same time, Feng Gaihua's team to support frontier construction was about to set off.

The production team specially brought them big red flowers and sent them to the railway station in the county town by tractor.

Feng Gaihua got on the train with her carefully prepared luggage.

And this train took all her dreams to a distant country.