321-330

321. Mission

 "Pengju, how is Huizhen's child now?"

Feng Aihua had never seen the child, and the two of them always fantasized about what the child would look like.

"Don't worry, Huizhen's child is smart and shrewd. I received a notice when I was leaving. Their team recommended her to go to the local provincial capital to attend the University of Workers, Peasants and Soldiers. According to the time, the child should also go to the university to report.

" By the way, before I left, I even took a photo with my child."

Bai Pengju took out the treasured photo from his pocket, which he and Feng Huizhen took in the photo studio.

Bai Pengju sat on the chair, and Feng Huizhen was standing behind him.

Feng Aihua grabbed the photo and greedily looked at the girl in the photo.

"My child's father, look how much this child looks like you."

Feng Aihua was so excited that tears were streaming down his face.

Bai Pengfei hurriedly came over and eagerly looked at this daughter who had never met before.

"This child is five times like me, and five times like you. Look at the mouth that looks exactly like yours, and the eyes." The two looked at the photo and looked at it again and again.

Bai Pengju said with a smile.

"Brother, sister-in-law, don't do this. There will be opportunities in the future, and you will definitely see this child."

Feng Aihua wiped away her tears and carefully placed the photo in the mezzanine at the bottom of the box.

That is her daughter.

"Pengju, hurry up to eat, the food is cold, you see me and your eldest brother forgot about it when we were excited." The two men remembered and hurriedly greeted their younger brother for dinner.

After a meal, the two kept asking Bai Pengju about Feng Huizhen.

Bai Pengju briefly told his eldest brother and sister-in-law about Feng Huizhen's family affairs and the reason why he had not brought the child back over the years.

I know that the child's younger brother has been found in the early years, but because the family has already suffered.

The child was not recognized.

Feng Aihua and her husband hugged each other and cried.

This kid has a hard life.

The two knew that the child was named Feng Huizhen, smart, sunny and full of vigor.

Kind and warm.

The two listened to Bai Pengju's story about how the daughter helped Director Zhou find the two lost children.

I also heard how my daughter got along with all the people in the production team.

I heard that this child can drive a tractor and an excavator. SHe has encountered a car accident. Just before Bai Pengju left, the child fell into a trap on the mountain.

The only thought in Feng Aihua's heart was that he must take his daughter by his side, and they would take good care of the child.

It's not easy for this kid.

Think of the girl with black hair and shining eyes in the photo.

Feng Aihua felt joy in his heart.

How could Feng Gaihua know that Bai Pengju had completely let Feng Huizhen recognize them with the Bai family.

Naturally, Feng Huizhen took preventive measures in advance.

The main reason is that Feng Huizhen didn't know what else was going on in Feng Gaihua's place.

Feng Gaihua was so proactive in wanting to apply for support for the construction of the frontier, Sima Zhao's heart was known to passers-by.

Although Feng Gaihua's uncontrollable factors have been killed by himself with preserved peach.

But who knows if Feng Gaihua has left anything behind in advance.

Feng Huizhen did this just in case.

This kind of real and fake daughter must take measures in advance. She didn't want to make a mess of her own mother to make things difficult for her own daughter. In the end, she knew that this was her own mother.

That kind of thing absolutely hurts feelings.

This isn't really a novel. If you live a lifetime without even this vision, I'm really sorry for her.

She wants to recognize her parents with dignity.

It is impossible for her to make Feng Gaihua completely fall into the mud.

Halfway through the meal, the team suddenly sent someone to summon Bai Pengju and them.

I heard that there seems to be some problems with the new mine being excavated, and I hope they, experienced miners, can give some guidance.

Bai Pengju and the others were temporarily recruited and returned directly to the mine construction site.

Bai Pengju left before he even finished his meal.

It took more than a month to go straight.

In the evening, when Bai Xiaowei, Bai Qiangguo and the others came back, they were going to see this uncle who had not seen each other for a long time, but they didn't expect to see anyone.

While eating, Bai Xiaowei asked her parents, "My uncle is here."

"Your uncle was supposed to live in our house, but who knew that he didn't even finish the meal. He was called away by the mine, and his luggage was taken away. Yes . I heard that there was a big problem in the mine, and need their workers to help."

"Alas, I left without finishing two sentences."

Bai Xiaowei's eyes flashed.

She never knew what Feng Gaihuaer was relying on?

Then tell yourself confidently that my uncle will definitely take Feng Gaihua as his own niece.

She also asked her to say good things to Feng Gaihua in front of her parents.

But one day, she suddenly realized that there were some mechanical sounds in her mind.

The cold voice made her feel scared, she had never encountered such a situation before.

Not knowing what it was, at first pretended not to hear it.

But the other party was unrelenting, entangled day and night to the end, and she had no choice but to bind this so-called system.

The moment she had this system, she realized that she had a lot of things in her mind.

In particular, the system has a mall interface, which has a lot of things. But she looked at the pitiful zero points above herself.

She can't do anything, but Bai Xiaowei is a very smart and literate person. The new-style education she has received in Bai's house for so many years makes it easy for her to accept some things.

Not only did she accept the system smoothly, but she also researched everything in the system mall.

In general, this system is a system that is easy to make people go wrong.

Do whatever it takes to get what you want, and here are all the auxiliary items that can help you get what you want.

But generally speaking, in order to get these things, you must have points, and these points all depend on the bad luck of others.

Bai Xiaowei gritted her teeth.

She doesn't want to do it.

So she completely threw the system aside.

What kind of shit system, she can get everything she wants with her own ability, there is no need to harm others.

Although she didn't want the woman named Feng Huizhen to return to this family, she could do it with her strength and means.

So the system was completely thrown aside by Bai Xiaowei.

"I didn't expect Uncle to come here too. I just don't know if Sister Niuniu is here too?"

Bai Xiaowei is very smart, she never speaks directly.

Afraid that if you talk too much, you will lose, there are some things that need to be subtle.

Of course, I don't know if my uncle is as sure as Feng Gaihua said.

She doesn't reveal her ambitions easily.