261-270

261. Truth Revealed

        Liu Cuihua stood outside the door and sighed deeply.

"What's going on here? What if they don't agree?"

"Mother, don't talk here, there are ears on the wall, let's go back and talk about it first ."

Mother raised her head from behind the courtyard door, and two people stuck to the door, listening to the corner of the wall all the time.

The two entered the house, and Wang Juan had already thrown the curtain and entered from her house.

asked curiously.

"Father and mother, why didn't you agree to the marriage proposal from the Feng family just now? It's not a big deal."

She twisted her body and hugged her mother's arm to act like a spoiled child.

The Queen Mother stabbed her daughter's forehead with her finger. "What do you want me to
say about you, do you have any brains? Don't you think this is wrong? People from the Feng family couldn't hide when they saw us. Why did the situation suddenly change? When you get married, you don't realize that there's something wrong here."

"Mother, do you mean they're trying to fool me?" Wang Juan didn't understand. What's wrong with marrying Feng Zhiyuan?

"Mother, even if they're fooling me, I've already married anyway. That's not right."

"Why are you so stupid? Why is he so proactive in marrying you now? I always feel that there is something in this matter. Something's wrong, what happened to that Feng Zhiyuan, right?"

The father also nodded, "Let's inquire first."

The next day, the couple went to the county hospital in the county seat and went to the county hospital.

Saw the nurse coming out of the ward.

"Head nurse, it looks like this Feng Zhiyuan still can't wake up. The doctor said that if he doesn't wake up again today, I'm afraid he won't wake up again in the future."

"Shh, don't talk about it, it will be very uncomfortable for the family to hear. "

"I know, I know, head nurse, I won't talk about it."

"Oh, it's a pity, I'm still so young." The couple hurried together.

"Comrade nurse, I just want to ask, how is Feng Zhiyuan living in this ward? What's the situation?" The head nurse looked at the two of them vigilantly, "Who are you?"

Father Wang hurriedly accompanied his smiling face. said.

"We are relatives of the Feng family. The relatives from the distant house were originally here to visit. Who knew that Feng Zhiyuan was sick and was hospitalized, so he specially came to see people." The head nurse was relieved.

"Please comfort and comfort the patient's family. The patient's current condition is not good, and it is very likely that he will never wake up. But in the end, you can't give up hope. If it takes ten or 20 years, and medicine develops well, maybe There is a way to wake up the patient."

"What can't wake up forever?"

"What does it mean?"

"We can't explain it well anyway. According to what the doctor said, if the patient's current condition cannot wake up today, it will be very difficult for us to wake up. May not wake up later.
Probably like a living dead, lying in a hospital bed, needing someone to take care of him for the rest of his life. You should persuade your family members well, people always have to accept the reality. "

"What? To be in bed for the rest of your life? Impossible, it looked fine yesterday. "The Wang family is a little confused.

The first reaction is that the nurses and the Feng family are lying to them, right?

"Is this impossible?" As long as you eat whole grains, people will always get sick. Even if you are young and strong, it does not mean that sickness will not come to you. The head nurse and the little nurse turned and left. The Wang family was standing in the corridor of the hospital. The two of you look at me and I look at you.

"He's not true, is it?" 

"Come on, let's go to the ward and have a look." 

"The king's father gritted his teeth, and he said that the Feng family's operation was not right.

Last night, I came to the door, and insisted that my daughter should marry first.

What is this for?

I used to hate Wang Juan. He felt that something was not quite right .

When Feng Zhiyuan met his daughter before, her nose was not a nose, and her face was not a face.

Even if this mother-in-law was a little more talkative, she was still disgusted.

Yesterday, her attitude changed greatly, and I have all kinds of expectations for the child in my daughter's womb.

It turns out that the secret is here.

"Mom, don't cry, at this time, crying can't solve the problem. "

Feng Zhiqiang persuaded his mother.

Liu Cuihua was sitting in front of her son's hospital bed, crying like tears.

When I heard about this yesterday, I felt a little disbelief. Liu Cuihua thought that her son might wake up after a night's sleep.

But today, when I saw my comatose son in the hospital, I realized the reality. The doctor's words made people feel even more thunderous, and my heart was cold.

If it's like this for a lifetime and can't wake up, what will my son do?

She can't live forever.

Don't let the third child drag down the older brothers and sisters.

She only now understands why her younger daughter agreed to the marriage yesterday.

Indeed, the child in Wang Juan's womb is all her expectations.

Even if she gritted her teeth and raised her child, she was the only person who could be trusted.

No one is more secure than blood ties.

Brothers and sisters are not heartless people, they will definitely help the children.

This is the only way Liu Cuihua can think of in the future.

As long as she is alive, she can take care of her son without dragging anyone down.

But she was afraid that she would be exhausted.

"Mother don't cry, your brother is like this now, what can you do?"

"Mother, don't talk about it. And I have my brothers and sisters at home. None of us will care about the third child."

Feng Zhiqiang last night I haven't slept at night, my eyes are full of red blood.

He also thought about it for a night last night, and what the doctor said during the rounds today was very clear.

If my brother doesn't wake up like this again, he really won't be able to wake up.

"Thanks to Wang Juan for having your brother's child in her belly."

Liu Cuihua's words made the Wang family feel cold to the end.

Now the truth is finally revealed, no wonder he went to his house last night to propose marriage.

I can't wait to marry my daughter-in-law back immediately, even coaxing and deceiving, this is to deceive my daughter to be a living widow for her son.

The couple slammed the door open and walked in.

"Liu, Liu Cuihua, how cruel are you? Your son is now half-dead, and he can't wake up in bed for the rest of his life. You actually wanted to trick my daughter into marrying your son to be a widow."

"Liu Cuihua, you have no morals . Ah?"

"No wonder your son can't wake up, your family has done such an immoral thing."

Other patients and family members in the entire ward all looked over, no one knew what was going on.

The doctors and nurses hurried over when they heard the news.