471-480

471. 

   When the little boy heard this, there was a trace of irritability in his eyes, which was not suitable for his age.

"Mom, I'm going to sit down on the bunk. Why didn't I get the lower bunk this time? You discuss it with them, let's change the bunk, I'm going to sit down on the bunk, I'm going to sit down on the bunk! I want to sit! I want to Sit down!"

Feng Huizhen's eyes narrowed slightly as soon as she said these words, she usually gets along with others and is a very easy person to get along with.

As long as you negotiate well, in fact, many things can be negotiated.

But apparently the child was spoiled by his parents.

The child is so young, and it seems that adults are a bit preoccupied with him.

Not to care is to spoil the child.

She is not the child's parent and will not make concessions.

But obviously the middle-aged woman in front of her saw her child being so unreasonable.

There was nothing to stop her, but she turned her head to look at Feng Huizhen and said with an embarrassed expression.

"Comrade, you see that the child is still young. I didn't buy a sleeper the first time I went out. I'm used to sitting on the bottom bunk, but he refuses to go up to the top one, otherwise let's discuss it. Give us the two bottom bunks. We have more Give you some money." The woman hurriedly opened her black leather purse, took out the money from it and counted twenty dollars.

A ticket for a lower berth is only two yuan more expensive than other sleeper tickets.

According to a woman's mentality, 20 yuan is quite generous.

It's obvious that people can't refuse.

Some arrogantly handed the money to Feng Huizhen, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, but contempt and pride in his eyes.

"Comrade, 20 yuan is a lot, Xiaoyu, Xiaocao, why don't you help this aunty with the sheets and pillowcases! Put them on the top bunk!"

Of course she wouldn't give up the middle bunk to Feng Huizhen and the others.

He pointed to the top bunk above.

The two little girls stood there, hesitating.

It was this hesitation that made Feng Huizhen still have a good impression of these two children.

It is rare for such a child to have a sense of right and wrong.

"Mom, my brother's shoes have soiled other people's sheets!"

The girl who was the elder sister was the little jade who wanted to take off the little boy's feet that had been moved to the sheets.

But he was kicked to the ground by the little boy.

"Hee hee, kick you to death! Who told you to talk about me! You dare to talk about me, I'll kill you! Kill you!" The girl was kicked to the ground unprepared.

He slammed his head on the lower bunk railing opposite Feng Huizhen.

Another little girl hurried up and blocked her sister with her small body.

"Sister, how are you?" The boy also kicked her in the back.

The two sisters collided with each other, making a loud noise.

Feng Huizhen felt pain when she heard it.

Feng Huizhen was very angry and hurriedly helped the two children up.

"Are you two alright?"

She turned her head to look at the boy, "How can you kick someone? This is your sister!"

Feng Huizhen felt that the boy was so used to it.

It was definitely useless to preach, so he turned to look at the couple again.

"You don't care?" The middle-aged woman moved closer to the boy with an anxious look.

"Silly child, don't be angry, your sister should be beaten, who made her angry with you, Xiaoyu, Xiaocao, why don't you hurry up and admit your brother's fault? Do you want me to beat you?"

Feng Huizhen looked at this scene in disbelief.

The two little sisters supported each other and finally stood up. There was still a wound on Xiaoyu's head, which was not bleeding, but was already green.

It should be more serious tomorrow.

Xiaoyu said tremblingly, "I'm sorry, brother, I was wrong, I shouldn't have made you angry, it's my fault." The small body was shivering because of grievance and fear.

Even so, he still protects him in front of Xiaocao.

Take on a guard stance.

The middle-aged woman showed a kind smile, "My little ancestor, your sister has made a mistake. Okay, let's not be angry, let's not be angry, will Mom get you something delicious?" The
boy showed a pampered expression.

Said reluctantly.

"No! No, let her kneel down for me, just like at home, let them both kneel down for me! Get off the car to get up!"

Feng Huizhen's eyes widened, the boy could say this in front of everyone, naturally The same is true at home.

Otherwise it wouldn't speak so smoothly, and it seems to have been implemented many times.

Such a small child, an eight-year-old child actually makes such a vicious and insulting request, and he has no idea how his parents educate him on weekdays!

The man probably realized that many people in the carriage were watching and coughed in disguise.

"Dabao, dear! What do you want to eat? Dad will bring it to you. Your sister and the others will kneel again when they go back. It's inconvenient to go back and let them kneel for two days. "

I've seen eccentric, but I've never seen such eccentric.

It's the first time I've seen such a man who prefers sons to daughters!

Dabao suddenly stood up in the lower bunk unwillingly, and his dirty shoes just stepped on the clean sheets that Feng Huizhen threw up.

Jumping and crying there.

"No, I want them to kneel now! Kneel now! Otherwise, I won't eat, I won't sleep, and I won't live!" The man looked around, and many people pointed at them, unable to hang their faces. But I can't bear my son to continue to be so distressed.

The middle-aged woman immediately reprimanded.

"You two still don't kneel? Kneel down for me!" The two little girls plopped down to their knees.

There was resentment and pain in Xiaocao's eyes.

"Hee hee, alright, let them kneel and kneel, have fun! Have fun! They are my toys! It's so fun! Ah..."

The little boy who was jumping was suddenly grabbed by the collar of his clothes from the bottom bunk Take it down.

The swaying in midair made the boy cry with fright.

"Wow! Wow! Mom and Dad, save me! Mom and Dad, save me!" The middle-aged woman rushed over.

"What are you doing? What are you doing holding my son? I tell you if you touch my son! I'll let you go! You let go, let go!"

Feng Huizhen let go, and the middle-aged woman could barely catch it down son.

"It's the father's fault if he doesn't teach him. It seems that you should teach this child well."

Feng Huizhen walked directly to the opposite sleeper and flicked off the footprints on the sheets with her hands.

But the boy's feet were mud and ash, and the footprints remained there for a long time.

Feng Huizhen was slightly irritable.

"Why are you like this? What do you have to care about with an eight-year-old child? Besides, we have already spent 20 yuan on this bunk.

We can dance as we want, close. What's the matter with you?" The middle-aged woman hugged her son tightly in her arms, coaxed her son carefully, wiped her son's tears, and yelled at Feng Huizhen with extreme dissatisfaction.

"It's really none of my business! Did you say I bought my bunk for 20 yuan and I sold it? Did I say I sold it? Tell you, I don't lack the 20 yuan, I don't sell the bunk, and you Immediately apologized for your son for putting so many footprints on my sheets."