411-420

411. Catch Her

     "Catch her for me." The woman saw her three sons running over, and immediately got up from the ground clutching her stomach.

Staring at Feng Huizhen viciously, seeing that Feng Huizhen was looking at the village, she turned her head and looked with anxiety in her eyes.

"How could there be a fire?" The three sons hurriedly shook their heads, and the eldest pressed his chest with a guilty conscience.

It was unfortunate to say that the three brothers went to the captain's house.

When I opened the door on the side, I realized that there were a dozen people in the room, all falling asleep. No matter how they poured water, splashed water, or tried to find a way, none of the dozen people could wake up.

Since people can't wake up, they can only do the job of saving people.

But at this moment, by chance, they saw the corner of the handkerchief in the arms of Wang Bao, the boss of the Wang family.

The three have the habit of petty theft on weekdays.

Unexpectedly, he took out the handkerchief, and when he opened the handkerchief and saw the money, the three of them couldn't help being greedy.

This money is not a small amount, it is something they can't earn for a few lifetimes.

The boss took it into his arms.

But they were uneasy, how would they explain the money?

As soon as the boss rolled his eyes, he immediately had an idea.

"Let's set a fire and say that the woman was on fire, and Xun also woke them up." 

The second child hesitated, "They all slept so deeply, and if they were burned to death, it would be amazing. , it's going to kill you."

"You're stupid, you can't light a fire in the yard, we can't burn it, and the house can't be burned. Could it be possible to set a fire in the middle of the yard and still set the house on fire?"

"Okay, this house. I'll see." The three brothers thoughtfully discussed a plan, and put the firewood in the yard in the center of the yard, of course, in order to make the performance more realistic.

It can't be placed in the center of the yard, otherwise people will think that these women don't want to do anything bad.

Instead, he moved the pile of firewood to the door of the house, so that the traces of burning and the smoke that came out would definitely wake these people up.

They felt that these people did not wake up, it must be because the dose of medicine was a bit heavy.

But a smoke will definitely work.

So the brothers lit the fire and watched the fire burst into flames. The brothers even gave a cat at the door.

Hearing someone coughing, the three immediately turned around and ran out as if their butts were on fire.

The three of them really heard it wrong, probably because of their guilty conscience, and instinctively thought they heard a cough. In fact, no one in the room woke up.

They ran fast, but they didn't see the pile of straw that fell to the ground the moment they ran out.

A part of the burning straw flew directly into the door frame.

But today the wind is blowing again, the wind borrows the fire, and the rocket borrows the wind.

When the two brothers ran out of the village to the edge of the cliff, the fire in the village behind them set the whole house on fire because of the wind.

Captain Wang's house is not a remote place, he lives in the center of the village.

There are three or five neighbors scattered next to each other, and they are all very close.

For a while, the flames burned directly to the next door along the eaves of Captain Wang's house in the wind, and then the fire went out of control.

This is what they are seeing now.

The three saw their mother entangled with the woman from a distance.

The three hurried to the scene, and when they arrived at the scene, the mother had already been kicked under the tree.

The three people were angry. They were not like other people in the village. Although they didn't take the women they bought as human beings, in their minds, their mothers were different.

The old lady worked so hard to pull them up, and she never thought of leaving the village.

And have a good time with them.

When the woman saw the three sons, she hurriedly shouted, "This woman is very strong. Be careful, you must cure her first!" When the three sons heard this, they were ready to engage in some strategic problems.

One hugs the waist, the other grabs the legs, and the other ties the arms.

The three of them are also strong, young and strong, and they are absolutely strong workers in the village.

Feng Huizhen did not wait for them to get close, one kick and one punch.

With the addition of fists and feet, the three of them flew out again. Although the arc was different from his mother's, the three of them fell hard on the ground.

Feng Huizhen jumped directly into the basket.

Standing under the tree, the woman couldn't help laughing when she saw Feng Huizhen's act of death.

"Don't think that if you are strong enough, you can escape, I tell you, without our help, you can't go down the mountain. You can't even get into the basket without you, and you can't go to the edge of the cliff you want to fall?

I tell you, don't waste your time. As soon as she finished speaking, she saw Feng Huizhen and the basket suddenly fly into the air.

Feng Huizhen took a leap, and she clutched the edge of the basket with both hands.

The whole body and the basket seemed to be integrated, and the whole basket was from here. The ground flew beyond the cliff.

After flying out, because of Feng Huizhen's weight and the radian of the basket flying out, the whole basket quickly fell in the air.

This is due to inertia. The woman screamed badly when she looked like this, no Thinking of how strong this woman is, she can escape by this method.

Ordinary people will never do this, because she is not afraid of death.

The woman hurriedly greeted her son, "Hurry up and pull the rope, absolutely can't let it go." She goes down. She is our hostage, and only the police who caught her dared not do anything to us. "The current situation in the village is already chaotic. The bad things the village chief has done over the years.

Not only the buying and selling of women, but also the village is almost the commander of Captain Wang. If Captain Wang is here, that is the Tubawang.

The county's relief food Other people can't tell the difference at all. The relief funds and relief food are basically embezzled a lot.

Besides, there are still a few lives in the hands of the Wang family.

They are all people in the village who are unwilling to join forces with the Wang family, so they are also excluded by the Wang family. Beaten by the Wang family.

Of course women know that once Captain Wang's matter is exposed, none of them will want to run away.

Especially herself, she helps Captain Wang to do bad things a lot.

At this moment, they were naturally anxious. When the three sons heard this, they hurried up and grabbed the rope.

The three of them worked together to slow down the speed of the rope.

At this moment, I vigorously stirred the rope, trying to pull Feng Huizhen back.

Feng Huizhen's basket quickly fell in the air, and the cold wind whistled past her ears.

When I was two-thirds of the way down, I suddenly felt that the rope seemed to stop.

Then the downward velocity of the basket changed and it began to rise slowly.

Feng Huizhen's mouth showed a strange smile, do you think she has only one trick?

Feng Huizhen directly took out the sickle found in Captain Wang's house from her pocket. The sickle was so sharp that it was as sharp as a dagger.

Hit hard at the rope on the basket.

The hemp rope was cut in an instant.