571-580

571. fruits After Meal

 "Mom, don't be sad, I believe that Jiren has a natural appearance, and my sister-in-law will definitely be well."

Hearing such a kind-hearted person, he would be terminally ill.

Even Feng Huizhen felt that heaven was unfair.

Feng Aihua couldn't help crying.

"It's all my fault. After returning to the city, your sister-in-law is still the same as in the village. She doesn't talk much and doesn't meet people very much. Your second sister-in-law can talk well and make

people happy. Many times I go out to see friends with me. Your second sister-in-law is far better than your eldest sister-in-law.

Even though the same thing cannot be done, it cannot be brought to the fore.

But in my heart, I treat your second sister-in-law better than your sister-in-law, even though I know in my heart that your second sister-in-law does not Not better than your sister-in-law.

I have taken your second sister-in-law out a lot, and your sister-in-law will inevitably have thoughts in her heart.

But I'm used to your sister-in-law's dedication to her family over the years, and I don't think she should think too much.

But she is also a human being. How can people not feel it? I have

paid so much for others, but I take it for granted. My mother-in-law is not doing well.

It is I who make her talk less and less day by day. In addition, your second sister-in-law's children compare Little, many times I love the little treasure in your second sister-in-law's arms more.

Although I say that the bowl of water is level, I am still biased when I do things.

Your sister-in-law doesn't say it, but she sees it and remembers In my heart, it is inevitable that I will feel unhappy in my heart. It

is because I didn't let her open her heart, so I held myself back so much. "

"It's all my fault, it's all my fault. Your eldest brother has quietly persuaded me many times. Tell me to be more tolerant to your sister-in-law. But I always think that your sister-in-law will understand me as a mother-in-law.

After all, you two Sister-in-law is a fool, if I treat your second sister-in-law a little better, your second brother's life will be a little easier, but who would have thought that this would happen."

"It's all me, it's all my fault."

Feng Huizhen hugged The mother patted her shoulder gently,

"Mom, don't think so. The five fingers are of different lengths, even if they are their own children, there will be some who are particularly partial to them, and some will be neglected. Is it because of this that you You have to blame yourself like this. Although it is a little unfair to say that you are treating your sister-in-law.

But the reason why my sister-in-law is sick is not because of this, but because of my body.

Even if it is not because your sister-in-law should be sick, she will still be sick.

If you continue to Such self-blame is not good for you, brother or sister-in-law.

As long as we try our best to take good care of sister-in-law so that she can wake up early, I think it will be a compensation for brother and sister-in-law."

Feng Aihua nodded hurriedly, as her daughter said. into her heart.

Even if it was just coaxing her, it would at least make her feel better now.

The two stayed in the ward in the afternoon and witnessed two rescues in five hours.

Even Feng Huizhen murmured in her heart that the eldest sister-in-law's illness was severe enough.

It won't take 48 hours to go on like this, and even my sister-in-law can't make it through.

Such a good person has helped her family so much. If she doesn't help her out, she will not be able to pass the test in her heart.

But my mother is sitting here, and it is inconvenient for her to do anything.

Sister-in-law is in a coma now, and it is even more impossible to feed water.

Anything is a little conspicuous.

While Feng Huizhen was thinking about the solution, the eldest brother had returned to the hospital.

Bai Guoqiang said to his mother and sister when he saw his wife lying on the hospital bed.

"Mom, go home with Huizhen. I'm here, don't worry." When

he came home in the afternoon, he couldn't sleep at all. Although he slept for a while, he had nightmares.

After getting up, I took a shower, changed clothes, and ate a meal.

Although I couldn't eat it, I didn't have any appetite, but I forced myself to eat it.

The wife needs him and the children need him too.

He couldn't fall even more now.

He rushed to the hospital in a hurry.

Feng Huizhen and Feng Aihua had no choice but to leave the hospital, and there was no time for her to make small moves.

I can only hope that my sister-in-law is safe tonight, and she will do her tricks when she arrives tomorrow morning.

As soon as the two returned home, they saw Bai Qiangmin being carried out.

The ambulance at the door looked conspicuous.

"What's wrong?"

Bai Qiangmin gritted his teeth in pain.

"Suddenly, a wasp flew into the house. How could a wasp appear on such a cold day? It just happened to land in my clothes, and I didn't know it at all. When I

changed my pajamas, who would have thought that the clothes would be caught by the The wasp stung."

"And it wasn't a wasp. The wasp used my clothes as a nest."

Looking at the current situation of Bai Qiangmin is really terrible.

There were big bags all over the body, and it was so swollen that it was unbearable to look at.

The doctor also shook his head, "He's in a particularly dangerous situation, we have to take him to the hospital quickly. Otherwise, it's easy to cause other complications."

Feng Aihua hurriedly said to her daughter, "Huizhen, go back to rest. Mom follows you two. Brother, go to the hospital to see, he can't be without people around him like this."

"What's wrong? Why is the New Year's day so restless?"

Feng Aihua got into the ambulance and the ambulance left.

Feng Huizhen always felt very strange in her heart.

But couldn't tell what was wrong.

Who would believe the story of being stung by a wasp in the winter? Where can wasps appear in winter?

The most important thing is not to go anywhere, but to run into his second brother's clothes.

The most fortunate thing is that only the second brother suffered alone. If the second sister-in-law and Xiaobao were also stung by a wasp, it would make people feel unbearable to think about it.

Especially when Xiaobao is such a small child.

arrive home.

Feng Huizhen came to the kitchen.

When Aunt Li saw her appear, she smiled and said,

"Huizhen, are you hungry? There is some noodles at home, so I'll cook some noodles for you. When I was making dinner today, my family had no appetite, so I didn't dare to cook more. , I didn't expect to eat them all.

There are ready-made noodles, I'll give you an egg, put some cabbage, and cook some noodles. How about it?"

Feng Huizhen was very enthusiastic when she heard Aunt Li's words, but she always felt that Aunt Li seemed to be smiling. Fake.

"No, I'll do it myself."

"You've been tired in the hospital all day, so hurry back to your room to rest, take a shower, clean up, and my meal will be ready. It's ready."

Aunt Li warmly put Feng Huizhen launched the kitchen.

Feng Huizhen shook her head.

After taking a shower and changing clothes, when I came out, I saw a bowl of steaming noodles on the table in the room.

I also cooked a pot with chopped green onion and poached two eggs.

There was also a plate of pickles on a plate beside it.

Feng Huizhen shook her head, Aunt Li was really a strange person, she didn't show much enthusiasm for herself at first.

But now it seems to be very enthusiastic.

After eating a bowl of noodles, Feng Huizhen touched her stomach.

She hadn't had a good meal at all today. She ate such a bowl of noodles all day, which was really not enough for her appetite.

But I was embarrassed and continued to let Aunt Li cook a bowl.

Feng Huizhen took two peaches from the space to eat.

Just as a fruit after a meal.

Recently, there have been a lot of peaches in the space.