511-520

511. Meet on New Year's Eve

     Liu Cuihua took Feng Huizhen to the captain's house to pay New Year's greetings.

The daughter finally came back, so naturally she went to the village to show off.

When the mother and daughter returned from their New Year's greetings, before they even walked to the yard, they met Feng Zhiyuan and shouted anxiously from a distance.

"Mother, go home quickly, Huizhen, Jiang Lei and his uncle are here."

Feng Huizhen was taken aback.

For the past two days, she has been guessing how things are being handled at Jiang Lei's house, and she doesn't know what day Jiang Lei will come during the Chinese New Year.

But there is absolutely no guess that the New Year's Day will come.

Because the first day of the new year is usually to visit relatives, the second day of the new year has to go back to the mother's house, and the third and fourth day of the new year can make time to visit relatives in various ways.

This is their custom here. Usually, it is only possible to go to other people's homes for the third and fourth grades.

Some go after the fifth day.

They never expected to come to the door on the first day of the new year.

Liu Cuihua'er was taken aback.

"You girl. Xiaojiang came to the door today, why didn't you tell Mom in advance? If you tell Mom, why are we going out to celebrate the New Year? Waiting for someone at home." The girl behind her was still standing there.

He ran back in a hurry, dragged his daughter and ran back.

"Why are you still standing there stupidly? Why don't you go back quickly?"

Feng Huizhen finally reacted.

"Mom, I didn't expect them to come." The mother and daughter entered the yard and heard the voices in the house.

"Director Feng, please wait a moment and drink some tea first. This is the tea that Huizhen brought back. What is the name of Longjing? Huizhen and my mother will go to the captain's house for New Year's greetings and will be back soon." , This nervous voice is Feng Zhiqiang's voice.

Feng Zhiqiang knew his factory manager, and now he is with him.

Liu Cuihua hurriedly tugged at the corner of her clothes and stroked her hair with her hands before she opened the curtain and entered.

"Hey, Xiao Jiang, don't say hello in advance when you come."

Jiang Lei saw Liu Cuihua hurriedly stood up and said with a smile.

"Auntie, I took the liberty of visiting this time and didn't say hello in advance. I was busy with family matters, and I never had a chance to call you. It's a bit presumptuous."

Her eyes looked around Liu Cuihua eagerly, and she saw Feng Huizhen who came in with a curtain.

His eyes lit up immediately, and the corners of his mouth twitched upward, revealing a smile that he hadn't seen in a long time.

Seeing Jiang Lei's eyes, Liu Cuihua immediately laughed.

The child made no secret of his rarity for his girl.

This kid really likes his girl.

"Director Feng, Aunt Feng, Jiang Lei, Happy Chinese New Year."

Director Feng and his wife hurriedly stood up.

Although the two are cadres, and when they come to the village, it is obvious that there is a natural superiority.

But this is the girl that his nephew likes very much, and they naturally can't show it.

"Xiao Feng, we are old acquaintances. Come here, we haven't seen you for a long time. We haven't seen each other for several years. You have grown into a big girl, and you are so beautiful."

Director Feng has always remembered this temporary worker who made a deep impression on him.

Who would have thought that one day this temporary union would become his nephew's wife.

But Factory Manager Feng was really amazed when he saw Feng Huizhen. He didn't expect that black, thin, and unremarkable girl in his impression would one day grow up to look like this.

The skin became fairer, and the figure was slender, with a big smile on her face.

It's hard to remember that face as long as a person sees it at a glance.

It's so beautiful, and this girl loves to laugh very much, and when she smiles, a shallow pear vortex appears at the corner of her mouth.

It also brings a variety of styles. Anyone who meets this girl will like it very much. It is from the heart.

This girl seems to be able to smile even in people's hearts.

This is a very strong contagion, and it is difficult for people to be unfamiliar with strangers when they first meet.

Feng Huizhen hurried forward.

This is Jiang Lei's uncle and aunt.

Although Director Feng was her former leader, she will now be her relative in the future.

"Director Feng, Aunt Feng, don't say that. If you say that, I should blush."

​​Aunt Feng saw Feng Huizhen for the first time.

In the end, she was the future nephew and daughter-in-law, with a scrutiny in her eyes, but she showed joy when she saw Feng Huizhen.

When my mother-in-law came, she was favored by Feng Huizhen.

I like Feng Huizhen very much.

She missed out on a business trip.

At this moment, seeing such a beautiful and graceful girl in front of her, she couldn't help but be very happy.

He reached out and grabbed Feng Huizhen.

"You're such a good-looking girl, come and come, sit here and let my aunt take a good look at it."

While watching, she turned her head and said to Liu Cuihua.

"Sister, your daughter is so beautiful, I like it so much, or would you give it to me?"

Liu Cuihua's eyes widened with a meaningful sentence, and the two families have long known that.

Since the other party said so, Liu Cuihua said with a smile.

"She's a debt collector. If you really like it, I'll give it to you and take it away quickly."

Feng Huizhen stomped her feet fiercely, "Mother, are you such a mother? Give away all your own daughter. Then I won't do it, I'll rely on you." The corners of his mouth curled up, two red clouds flew up on his face, and there was a smile in his eyes.

For a while, Jiang Lei was stunned.

Director Feng laughed loudly, reached out and patted Jiang Lei's shoulder, this silly boy really likes his wife.

"Sister Cuihua, I'm not hiding it either. The first visit today is to pay a New Year's greetings, and the second is to propose marriage for this silly boy in my family. Look at this silly boy in my family, do you still like it? If you like it, just give your girl to my nephew."

From the moment he knew that Feng Huizhen was actually a girl of the Bai family, Director Feng knew that this marriage should be a sure thing.

The old man of the Jiang family is very insistent on this marriage, and the promise of the older generation is heavier than heaven.

Coupled with the character of the Bai family, they can still be trusted.

The most important thing is that the young people of the two parties involved in this matter have already come to an end, and they are just adding to the flames a little bit.

"I like it! How can I not like it? Xiaojiang is a good-looking man and a good character. It is a rare young man to meet.

When I first met Xiaojiang, I said that such a young man is definitely a good son-in-law. I don't know how cheap it is. Who's daughter. I didn't think I could cheap my daughter, of course I'm happy."

Liu Cuihua looked at Jiang Lei with a smile.

I had inspected Xiao Jiang long ago, and Jiang clerk was courting his daughter at the beginning.

At that time, he also joked with his daughter.

But at that time, I didn't think about climbing other people's Gaozhi, but who ever thought that his daughter's life experience was inextricably linked with Jiang Lei's family.

Two young people have such a fate.

In the end, it was a coincidence that they landed in one place and finally came together.

Isn't this a God-sent marriage?

The bursts of laughter from the room made the brothers and sisters outside the house finally relieved, and it seemed that the marriage of the younger sister was completed.