61-70

61. No Coming

   "Make it clear that we are foreign educated youths who are not familiar with our lives. If we don't follow the rules of the production team on the first day, have you thought about the consequences? If you really want to arrange some shoes for us, we will arrange some hard work. Son, it's tiring work, think about it for yourself for the sake of a happy life in the future, is it a little harder now? Or is it comfortable now, and will it be hard for several years in the future?"

These words awakened the three of them instantly, and all the sleepy bugs were flying. gone.

"My God, I can't get up, I can't get up, don't scare me like that." The three of them got up, fetched water from the kitchen, and were about to wash their faces, and they all smiled when they looked at each other.

giggled.

Mainly to see how it looks now, it's really a gray face.

"Look, look, all of them are like grandmothers in the land."

"If you talk about others, you are not much better."

"What's the noise? You guys are not sleeping, others are still sleeping."

"Too bad. Public morality."

"Who is it!"

Someone shouted from the cave.

Feng Huizhen buried her face in the water basin, smiling like a fish blowing bubbles.

Liu Xuemei reluctantly returned her voice.

"Who doesn't have the morals? You said she was going to the field this morning, why didn't you hear it?"

Even though she yelled, no one else went out, and no one got up to hear the movement.

"Huizhen, they can't afford it, so the four of us go, what can we do? Why don't we all go together."

A little impatiently, he threw the towel into the water, and the splashed water splashed the water on Li Xiaoyu's face next to him.

"They are them, and we are us. If you really learn from them, then don't go. I can go alone."

Feng Huizhen has her own thoughts. Not a real little girl.

Always know that a little bit of diligence can be courted anywhere.

Her mother Liu Cuihua often said a sentence, if you don't work hard, if you don't play lazy, you will be beaten.

You have to wink, and you have to have diligent eyesight, so that you can eat wherever you go.

Feng Huizhen has always been the most thoughtful of the four, and the other three lost their temper immediately after hearing what he said.

Liu Xuemei knew that her attitude was not good just now.

Immediately came over and apologized to Feng Huizhen with a hippie smile.

"Huizhen, I was wrong. I shouldn't have said that just now. Don't be mad at me, okay?

" I'm so angry."

Feng Huizhen poked her forehead with her finger, which immediately caused Liu Xuemei's wailing.

"Oh, it hurts me to death."

"What are you arguing about? It's not over yet, is it?" This led to another roar from the cave.

The four of them looked at each other, and after washing their faces, they simply cleaned up.

Feng Huizhen looked at Zhang Xiuyun, who was putting on floral clothes, and Liu Xuemei and Li Xiaoyu, who were about to tie their heads.

"You all put on your most embarrassing clothes, don't wear anything on your hair, let's go to the ground! What are you doing in the ground, do you know? Face the loess and back to the sky, dealing with mud bumps every day. What you wear If you look like this, are you going to the ground? It's weird not to be scolded by the production team leader for a while."

Feng Huizhen took the patched coarse cloth clothes and put them on her body. This clothes is the most patched in the family, and she can't give up her work clothes. Put on.

The others looked at each other in dismay, thinking about it for a while.

Everyone changed into the worst clothes, walking on the road, looking at each other's clothes full of patches, and couldn't help laughing.

Live like they are a race, who is more like a beggar.

Facing the morning light, the four girls walked directly along the road to the entrance of the village. When they reached the entrance of the village, they saw a villager carrying a hoe down to the ground, and the four followed behind the villager.

"Aunt Wang!"

Feng Huizhen had sharp eyes and recognized it at a glance. Among the five or six aunts walking in front of them was the production captain's lover who led them last night.

SHe shouted hastily.

When Wang Guihua heard the voice, she turned around and saw that it was actually four female educated youths who couldn't help laughing.

"Oh, you got up really early."

"Come here, let me introduce you, this is an educated youth from our educated youth. These are all aunts in the village. What's wrong with working in the future? I understand, ask them for advice."

With Aunt Wang's introduction, the four of them soon became friends with the aunts in the village.

The most important thing is that the girls looked at by a few aunts were wearing patched clothes. Immediately, the estrangement in their eyes disappeared without a trace. Instead, they had warm smiles on their faces.

A few people followed each other to the field, and from a distance they saw Wang Dazhuang alone, holding a book in his hand, swearing in the field.

Feng Huizhen brought three people to Wang Dazhuang,

"Hello, Captain Wang. The four of us are here to report."

Wang Dazhuang frowned, looked up and down the four female educated youths, and finally looked relaxed when he saw their clothes. loose.

Seeing this scene, the other three stuck out their tongues and thought to themselves, thanks to Feng Huizhen's cleverness.

If it weren't for Feng Huizhen's ingenuity, I can't tell what the result would be now.

"Very good, you came on the first day and came to the field so punctually. I am very pleased with this, it proves that your consciousness is very good, and the idea of ​​learning from the peasant brothers is in place. From this point of view, your thinking is positive and progressive. You must be praised for this."

Wang Dazhuang looked at the distance again, but did not see any other educated youth coming, he looked up at the sun in the sky, and after a while, the sun had already come out.

His face turned black all of a sudden.

"What about the rest of them?"

"They were just up when we left."

Had to answer.

Wang Dazhuang held his breath and shook his head.

Obviously very dissatisfied.

Four people stood here and waited for more than an hour, but no one came.

Wang Dazhuang was so angry that his face was not black, it was green and black, as if he wanted to eat people.

Holding the notebook, I drew a check mark after the names of the four of them.

"Since they don't come, then I'll ignore them. You don't need to work on the first day of today, but starting from tomorrow, you have to work in the fields as seriously as you did today. I'll give you farm tools at that time . , and don't think about being lazy when arranging your work. The work in the field is the same as your situation at home. Only one day of work is required for each day of work.

Now, in your first year of going to the countryside, our production team will provide the food. But no one eats rice.

There are still three months before the autumn harvest, and you have to work hard in these three months. The land does not lie . , After a lot of hard work, there will naturally be a harvest. I know that you haven't settled well on the first day of your visit, so I specially give you a day off today. Settle down your educated youth. "