371-380

371. Contract Responsibility System

    Director Feng hurriedly walked to General Manager Xu with a smiling face.

"General Manager, you are here. Look at the young people today. They really don't know how to respect leaders and superiors."

He pointed to Tian Xiaojuan in front of him, and also pointed out Feng Huizhen.

"It was the two of them who disturbed the order of our cafeteria, and they were very unconvinced. They disliked me for letting them do the dirty work."

"General Manager Xu, how could our Beichuan Restaurant be such a famous restaurant? I've made a fool of myself here. I have decided not to accept the mutual guidance of the University of Science and Technology and our fraternal units. They are workers, peasants, soldiers and students. We can't stay in the cafeteria with such people who refuse to accept discipline, lest a mouse feces spoil our soup. It also ruined those diligent old comrades."

General Manager Xu saw Feng Huizhen at a glance, whoever can't remember, he has to remember this girl too.

General Manager Xu walked forward, walked in front of Tian Xiaojuan and Xu Huizhen in two steps, and asked kindly, "What explanation do you two have?" Tian Xiaojuan was dumbfounded. Don't look at how loudly she bared her teeth just now. .

But when he saw a leader who was obviously higher in position than Director Feng, he was instantly frightened.

She hurriedly hid behind Feng Huizhen and pushed Feng Huizhen.

Feng Huizhen smiled helplessly in her heart, Tian Xiaojuan is like this, she has a thief but no courage.

It was a rare act of bravery, but at this moment, she actually pushed her out again.

Not afraid of picking up the fruits of her victory.

"Hello, leader, my name is Feng Huizhen, and her name is Tian Xiaojuan. We were just reporting the situation to Director Feng."

"We dare not disobey the orders of our superiors. Of course, we just feel that there are some problems with the command of the superiors. We hope that the superiors can listen to our opinions."

No one likes subordinates who are disobedient to discipline.

Let's be a little more euphemistic first, at least we can pick them up clearly, lest the higher-level leaders just snap another hat before they can say anything, and the two of them will not be able to turn over completely.

When General Manager Xu heard this, he couldn't help but nodded again and again. The little girl in front of her spoke very well-balanced and euphemistically.

On the surface, people have given themselves enough face as a leader.

No wonder Secretary Jin said that this is his cousin, is it because the family does not enter the house.

Glancing at Secretary Jin's speech, it is watertight and exquisite, and his cousin is definitely one of the best.

With a smile, he moved a stool and sat down, waved at the two girls and at the others.

"Everyone sit down. Since we have opinions, we should listen to the opinions of the people below."

Director Feng's heart sank.

He had met with General Manager Xu several times. This General Manager Xu didn't care about what was going on under the hood, and he thought he was a shopkeeper.

Unexpectedly, it suddenly appeared today, and it also took care of myself.

He hurriedly brought the teacup, put it in front of General Manager Xu, and said with a smile.

"General Manager Xu, what's your opinion? They are young people who are inexperienced, and the rice they eat is not as salty as we have eaten. Listen to them, and we can't mess around in the cafeteria."

"General Manager Xu, I recently saw Deputy Liu. The director also told me that the last time I saw you, I didn't have time to say hello. When he has time, he will definitely come to Beichuan Restaurant to taste our new dishes. "

Director Feng hurriedly put out the backer behind him. This Deputy Director Liu was his brother-in-law.

He was able to parachute down because of his brother-in-law.

Even General Manager Xu didn't care about him. As long as his brother-in-law said a word, General Manager Xu could still eat himself.

General Manager Xu smiled lightly.

"Director Feng, I will naturally greet Deputy Director Liu. I have heard about your recent work. The employees below are miserable and complaining. As leaders, although we are leaders, we are also serving the people. You must listen to the opinions of your lower-level comrades. You can't be arbitrary, let alone act alone."

In front of so many people, such a sentence made Director Feng unable to step down from the stage.

Although it is true, Director Feng's face is not good.

He vaguely guessed in his heart that it might not be a good thing for General Manager Xu to appear, but it seemed to be for him.

"Okay, let's stop talking about these gossips. The two young comrades will talk about your opinions."

"General Manager Xu, the current operation of Wu Canteen, because we are not employees of Wu Canteen, it is inconvenient to express opinions, but we are science and technology. Students sent by the university to study in the five dining halls.

We feel that the current study situation is not suitable for us. First, all dishes are taught on the blackboard, which means that everyone should know the theoretical knowledge.

Whether it is farming He is still a worker in a factory, or a chef who cooks. Every job skill needs to be tempered for a long time. That is, farmers farm the land without touching their hoes or digging the land all year round. They just say a few words. I believe that the seedlings in the ground can't be planted either. There is no way to make a bumper harvest in autumn. "

"Any theoretical knowledge needs to be matched with practice. Not to mention the profession of chef, what he needs is long-term training.

I suggest that we still go into the practice process. Second, the so-called practical process is not simply washing dishes and serving dishes! Then I think what we practice is to be a waiter, not a chef.

I think learning should be applied, even if it is learning, it must be learned where it should be learned.

I believe that Director Feng and Section Chief Zhao did not become the current chefs by washing dishes, dishes, and serving dishes. The girl was neither humble nor arrogant, and the eloquent attitude made General Manager Xu nod.

The more General Manager Xu nodded, the more Director Feng's heart sank to the bottom

. Don't all start out as chores, how come you want to be a cook from the very beginning? "

Zhao Xinping immediately stood up and helped Director Feng to relieve the siege.

He was drawn by Director Feng. When will he come forward?

General Manager Xu turned his head and glanced at Zhao Xinping, and the sharpness in his eyes made Zhao Xinping stunned.

"You Is that the new Section Chief Zhao?

Zhao Xinping nodded hurriedly. "

General manager, I am the new section chief Zhao." My favorite dish is..."

"Okay, you don't need to tell me what your favorite dish is? now what? I announce a new reform mission. This is just approved by the superior leaders. Our Beichuan Hotel has been divided into five canteens.

Within three days from today, the five canteens will implement the contract responsibility system. "

"Interested comrades can come to me to submit applications. Our contract responsibility system is for everyone. Of course, it also includes the students who come to study in our University of Science and Technology.

You are also part of our Beichuan Hotel. As a member of the Five Canteens, I hope all of you will actively sign up."